Windows 10: Everything windows 10 is acting like i'm constantly right clicking and wont let me use the...

Discus and support Everything windows 10 is acting like i'm constantly right clicking and wont let me use the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So for some reason whenever I press the windows key or access Win10 settings or anything new with windows 10 other than my desktop, programs and file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RayNadeau, Jun 1, 2019.

1. RayNadeau Win User

Everything windows 10 is acting like i'm constantly right clicking and wont let me use the...

So for some reason whenever I press the windows key or access Win10 settings or anything new with windows 10 other than my desktop, programs and file explorer it acts as if i'm constantly right clicking or doing something weird with my keyboard but i unplugged them and tried again and it still does it. For example I press the windows key to bring up the start menu or go to settings or the microsoft store i constantly see "Undo Copy Paste Select all" etc in a little grey box. Whenever i hit a key or click it goes away for a very brief second and comes back instantly. It won't stop and I have NO idea what's causing this. It started yesterday and I didn't install anything new or anything. I can't access my settings or anything with windows 10. I even struggled to get this screen shot because when I opened the start menu it was halting all control. http://prntscr.com/nw6n2t

:)

RayNadeau, Jun 1, 2019
  2. BenGish Win User

Left clicking acts like right click

Recently, post windows update 4/‎10/‎2018, when attempting to left click & drag (ex. moving a window or dragging a scroll bar or moving a shortcut on the desktop) the properties menu of a right mouse click opens. Similar to description of ( Left clicking acts like right click
    ).

I have not yet attempted to roll back the update but all other suggestions within the post mentioned above have failed to resolve the issue. No hardware changes have been made in the time frame. The only other software change in the time frame has been an
    nVidia graphics driver update.

BenGish, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Mouse left-click is acting like a right-click.

My mouse has recently acting weird. Whenever I left-clicked the mouse, acts like a right-click however my right-click is still good. Therefore, both buttons are acting like right-clicks. Sometimes, it goes off by just leaving it a few minutes but then
    the issue returns if you used it after a few seconds. Since I'm using a laptop, both the external mouse and the touch pad had this issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse drivers but did not work. Please send a help. Thank you.

SherwinJalandoni, Jun 1, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

Everything windows 10 is acting like i'm constantly right clicking and wont let me use the...

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Everything windows 10 is acting like i'm constantly right clicking and wont let me use the... - Similar Threads - Everything acting i'm

2. Left mouse click intermittently acts like right click in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left mouse click intermittently acts like right click in Win 11: I’ve noticed a problem on two separate Windows 11 devices - one for work and one for home. A significant percentage of the time - probably between 10 and 20%, when I click the left mouse button, the right click menu appears. It is not an issue with the settings being...
  3. Left mouse click intermittently acts like right click in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left mouse click intermittently acts like right click in Win 11: I’ve noticed a problem on two separate Windows 11 devices - one for work and one for home. A significant percentage of the time - probably between 10 and 20%, when I click the left mouse button, the right click menu appears. It is not an issue with the settings being...
  4. Constant right clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant right clicks: I was updating my drivers for my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T430, Windows 10 when I suddenly started getting constant right clicks. Hoped the restart would fix it, it did not. I disconnected my mouse, I disabled my TouchPad, I did both at once, it continued. I rolled back...
  5. Constant right clicks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant right clicks: I was updating my drivers for my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T430, Windows 10 when I suddenly started getting constant right clicks. Hoped the restart would fix it, it did not. I disconnected my mouse, I disabled my TouchPad, I did both at once, it continued. I rolled back...
  6. Constant right clicks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows Files are Corrupt and Wont Let Me Reset Everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Files are Corrupt and Wont Let Me Reset Everything: Hello all, I have been in an issue lately where random files left and right were having huge issues and sometimes basic actions is confronted with an error that would still occur even after troubleshooting. What I decided would be the best is just a full restart to have a...
  8. Right click acts like left click - both with touchpad and mouse

Right click acts like left click - both with touchpad and mouse: I have a Surface Pro 7 which is about 3 months old along with an Arc Touch mouse purchased at the same time. I have been experiencing an intermittent, strange problem that starts and stops on its own. Right-clicking either the mouse or the touchpad acts like a left click....
  9. Mouse left click acting like a right click

Mouse left click acting like a right click: Both my left and right click are acting like a right click. I have gone into mouse setting and made sure that the left button was selected as the primary button. I have reset the computer and I have checked for and installed updates and the problem still persists. What can I...
  10. Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything: So for the past few months my computer will not let me click on anything. I'm starting to get frustrated because I use my laptop for my school work. I have to go into my files and do the restart that refreshes my task bar. That only works once then it doesn't help me until I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 acting like a phone