Windows 10: Everything Windows 10

Discus and support Everything Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Somehow I copied my documents Folder and Photo Folder to the desktop. Then I think somehow I got a template for Windows Explorer that had a hidden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DONNAPIFFIER, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Everything Windows 10

Somehow I copied my documents Folder and Photo Folder to the desktop. Then I think somehow I got a template for Windows Explorer that had a hidden documents and photo folder under a non hidden one. And I have a file called "a" which is a duplicate of my whole system. Folders on desktop and the two on my c:\users\darehar\documents all "point" to the same location. That is the only way I can describe it.

My computer was named "My Name". Now I have a File Folder named "My Name" and and the computer is named "Toshiba Drive C:" I think all this happened when I tried to

I want to get rid of the Users I created when I got this PC and Windows 10. I don't care about connecting my printer via my wireless in my home. I am a "Network of one". Sharing photos and quotes to a few friends is all the sharing I want to do.

I tried to create "views" in Windows Explorer. When I realized I had no idea what was going on, it was too late. MY PC is a mess.

I tried to backup up everything to a USB then use my DVD as a boot drive which I have used in the past and it works, however when I tried to do it and reinstall Windows 10 nothing happened. Something about drive types not matching the USB has to be the same file type, it wasn't NTSF or something. I have all my files and folders not backed-up per se, but copied to a USB and a DVD just so I don't loose it.

My Windows 10 Home is licensed but I haven't been able to create a DVD with Windows on it.

Hell, I don't know what I need to do, but I know I don't need it done on OneDrive with OneNote to some other User. I'm just kinda venting. I just want to go to DOS like I did before Mac came out with the User Interface thing.

:)

DONNAPIFFIER, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Everything Windows 10

Delta6326, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Everything Windows 10

1. Everything Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Everything

2. Why after reset everything my account is still there?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why after reset everything my account is still there?: Hello everyone,My question and issue of today is I have reset my PC I reset everything and my account is still there I've tried scanning it but it detected no issues, I have tried changing the boot style still help I have logged into my administrator built in account and it...
  3. Why after reset everything my account is still there?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why after reset everything my account is still there?: Hello everyone,My question and issue of today is I have reset my PC I reset everything and my account is still there I've tried scanning it but it detected no issues, I have tried changing the boot style still help I have logged into my administrator built in account and it...
  4. Why after reset everything my account is still there?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. First everything freezes, then Win32k Power Watchdog Timeout BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First everything freezes, then Win32k Power Watchdog Timeout BSOD: Hello, I have recently noticed that my Intel NUC 11phki7c workstation sometimes freezes, stops loading webpages, then the taskbar stops responding, followed by everything else becoming unresponsive. There's no way to do anything - Win+L doesn't work, CtrlAltDel doesn't...
  6. First everything freezes, then Win32k Power Watchdog Timeout BSOD

First everything freezes, then Win32k Power Watchdog Timeout BSOD: Hello, I have recently noticed that my Intel NUC 11phki7c workstation sometimes freezes, stops loading webpages, then the taskbar stops responding, followed by everything else becoming unresponsive. There's no way to do anything - Win+L doesn't work, CtrlAltDel doesn't...
  7. First everything freezes, then Win32k Power Watchdog Timeout BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. everything stops working when bluetooth headphones are connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everything stops working when bluetooth headphones are connected: I have this very specific problem, when any Bluetooth headphones or speaker is connected to my laptop dell inspiron 3583, IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU, 16.0 GB RAM, Windows 11 Home 23H2 every app stops working properly, you tube cant play any video, Spotify says it isn't...
  9. everything stops working when bluetooth headphones are connected

everything stops working when bluetooth headphones are connected: I have this very specific problem, when any Bluetooth headphones or speaker is connected to my laptop dell inspiron 3583, IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU, 16.0 GB RAM, Windows 11 Home 23H2 every app stops working properly, you tube cant play any video, Spotify says it isn't...
  10. I'm locked out everything I sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm locked out everything I sign in.: Every single time I sign into my outlook or Microsoft account it tells me my account is locked for too many wrong passwords and I must reset it. But my password was correct and I only entered it once.I HAVE RESET my PSWRD 13 TIMES just so I can get in. I can't get anyone on...