Windows 10: Everything wiped from laptop

Discus and support Everything wiped from laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi. I just logged on to my laptop today and it told me there was a problem with my account and I'm in a temporary user. I fixed it and everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sophieg2, Sep 4, 2020.

1. sophieg2 Win User

Everything wiped from laptop

hi.

I just logged on to my laptop today and it told me there was a problem with my account and I'm in a temporary user. I fixed it and everything was the same. I restarted and I was logged in my account but literally everything is gone.

I have a backup on an external drive but It was over 3 months ago I really can't afford to loose that much.

All my photos files and everything is gone.

:)

sophieg2, Sep 4, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hi Debbie,

It is possible that your son is unable to open his laptop while updating due to a corrupted or incomplete installation. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is your son, getting an error message when he tried to turn on his laptop?
    • When he tried to open his laptop, are you able to check if the power light stays on?
    • Are you seeing black screen/blank screen when you tried to turn on his laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps has your son done so far to resolve it?

Meanwhile, if you're seeing a blank screen/black screen, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Everything wiped from laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Everything wiped from laptop

1. Everything wiped from laptop - Similar Threads - Everything wiped laptop

2. Wiped everything from my computer disks and volumes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wiped everything from my computer disks and volumes: Hi, I tried clean all on Diskpart and now there is no disks no volumes and no partitions, it wiped everything, I am trying to reinstall the windows but there is no drive and I can’t create a new one...
  3. Wiped everything from my computer disks and volumes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wiped everything from my computer disks and volumes: Hi, I tried clean all on Diskpart and now there is no disks no volumes and no partitions, it wiped everything, I am trying to reinstall the windows but there is no drive and I can’t create a new one...
  4. Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.: My files and tabs are very important to me. so are the pictures and stuff I have downloaded. When I woke up this morning to my surprise it was taking a while for me to log in. I thought it was weird. When it finally loaded me in, half of the stuff on my task bar was gone,...
  5. Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.

Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.: My files and tabs are very important to me. so are the pictures and stuff I have downloaded. When I woke up this morning to my surprise it was taking a while for me to log in. I thought it was weird. When it finally loaded me in, half of the stuff on my task bar was gone,...
  6. My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.: Hello guys! I am in a big trouble now. I am a programmer. I worked with my HP 250 laptop Windows 8.1 through the night and I decided to take a short nap and off the system for few hours.I came back, switched on the laptop, and discovered everything is gone. I mean, both the...
  7. My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.

My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.: Hello guys! I am in a big trouble now. I am a programmer. I worked with my HP 250 laptop Windows 8.1 through the night and I decided to take a short nap and off the system for few hours.I came back, switched on the laptop, and discovered everything is gone. I mean, both the...
  8. Windows 10 wiped everything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 wiped everything on my laptop: So I own a laptop and today, when I turned my laptop on I noticed it took rather long, a message popped up saying that it was preparing windows and when it finally worked I noticed that everything I downloaded, all my homework years of pictures and other projects were all...
  9. Wipe data from stolen laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wipe data from stolen laptop?: Can anyone please help me.. How to wipe data from stolen laptop?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-data-from-stolen-laptop/c7a07385-a330-4557-86f4-0bfb32d6a4ec"
  10. Everything is wiped off of my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything is wiped off of my laptop: A bad update happened according to the person who looked at my laptop. Nothing works there is a single icon and if you click on it, it is described as not their. It will not connect to internet as it says nothing is nearby (there is). I can not search and windows taskbar...