Windows 10: Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements

Discus and support Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds appears to be testing a new free-to-play game called PUBG Lite. The game aims to offer the PUBG experience on less... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jan 26, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds appears to be testing a new free-to-play game called PUBG Lite. The game aims to offer the PUBG experience on less powerful hardware for free. The paid and full version of PUBG has surprisingly humble PC system requirements, but you still cannot play it on low-end hardware.

The company says that PUBG Lite is a completely different game from the paid PUBG and there is a dedicated team of developers working on the new free-to-play game. PUBG Lite is built from the ground up for less powerful computers and it has its own exclusive content and maps that will differentiate it from the paid game.

Can your PC run PUBG Lite? The good news is that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds new free-to-play PUBG Lite should work fine on low-end PCs.

What kind of CPU and graphics card do you need? Or how many gigs of RAM should your PC have to run the game smoothly? In this article, you’ll find the minimum PUBG Lite system requirements as well as recommended system specs.

PUBG Lite minimum system requirements

Here are the minimum requirements to run PUBG Lite on your PC:

• Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 64-bit are supported.
    • Intel Core i3 processor with up to 2.4GHz clock speed.
    • 4GB of RAM
    • Intel HD Graphics 4000
    • Consistent internet connection.
    • 4GB of available space.
    PUBG Lite recommended system requirements

Here are the recommended system requirements to run PUBG Lite on your PC:

• Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 64-bit.
    • Intel Core i5 processor with up to 2.8GHz.
    • 8GB of RAM.
    • Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870.
    • 4GB of storage.

It’s important to understand that better CPU and graphics card will ensure the smooth performance, but this game is compatible with low-end PCs as well.

PUBG Lite release date

As noted above, PUBG Lite is being beta tested in Thailand. It’s not known when PUBG Lite will be released in other regions, but it’s likely that the company will decide whether to expand PUBG Lite to more regions a couple months after the beta testing in Thailand.

The post Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jan 26, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Lite

All we know that now systems in the market are with high specifications. Microsoft develop the Windows 10 Profession 32 / 64 bit that is developed for professional users with high system specs. So the Windows 10 Lite version is also released for the users
    that have low system specifications. For this the

System requirements

RAM: 4.0 GB

Processor: Interl Core 2 Duo

System Hard Disk: 15 GB

Hope this will help you to install lite version of Windows 10 on your system. You can download Windows 10 Lite from official link.

AnnetaTeselepi, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Paladone Win User

PUBG FPS

Currently I'm running 2 1080's as listed in my bio, and an i7 7700k at 4.8GHz. In PUBG, I get around 70-100 FPS regardless of what setting i'm running the game on. Both Very low and Ultra yield the same FPS. Is this common?

Paladone, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements - Similar Threads - Everything need PUBG

2. Dx11 feature level 10 is required to run pubg lite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dx11 feature level 10 is required to run pubg lite: Core 2 duo 2.4 GHz 4 gb ram Window 10 pro 64 bit Intel Q45 express chipset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dx11-feature-level-10-is-required-to-run-pubg-lite/90f1e7ca-4e2f-4f43-90ab-5f3bf581b821
  3. Everything You Need to Know About Joining the Xbox Game Pass Community

in Windows 10 News
    Everything You Need to Know About Joining the Xbox Game Pass Community: There are a lot of people experiencing Xbox Game Pass for the first time and finding tons to love about it. Whether you joined because you want access to all the new titles from Xbox Game Studios the same day they launch, or you love playing Electronic Arts games with EA Play...
  4. Everything You Need to Know about Xbox Series X and The Future of Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Everything You Need to Know about Xbox Series X and The Future of Xbox: [media] Summary As we launch into a new generation of gaming with Xbox Series X, we see a future where you’re instantly absorbed in your games and worlds are even more lifelike, immersive, responsive, and surprising. This detailed post contains everything...
  5. What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft took off the wraps from various new Surface devices and software features for Windows 10. They not only announced not only new devices but also new features that would be available. One of the new Surface devices announced was [...] This post What...
  6. Everything you need to know about Windows 10’s next update

in Windows 10 News
    Everything you need to know about Windows 10’s next update: Yesterday, Microsoft officially kicked off the development of Windows 10 19H2, the fall 2019 update for Windows 10. Windows 10 19H2 appears to be a service pack rather than a full feature update to the OS, as Microsoft wants to focus specifically on under-the-hood...
  7. can i use pubg lite in i3 ???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i use pubg lite in i3 ???: im using i3 can play pubg lite in this lappy ?? [links removed by moderator] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-pubg-lite-in-i3/45333f6b-c462-4279-a779-7a7b3b25a703
  8. What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.

in Windows 10 News
    What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.: [ATTACH] What is Conhost.exe process? Is it useful or do I need to remove it? Is it a virus? Why is it running on my PC with high CPU, Memory or Disk usage? Console Window Host or ConHost.exe are both are [...] This post What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know. is...
  9. Everything you need to know about Windows Server 2019 - Part 1

in Windows 10 News
    Everything you need to know about Windows Server 2019 - Part 1: This blog post was authored by Vinicius Apolinario, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Windows Server. You should know by now that Windows Server 2019 is available as a preview in the Windows Insiders program. In the last few months, the Windows Server team has been working...
  10. What you need to know about DDR4 memory

in Windows 10 News
    What you need to know about DDR4 memory: Most computer technologies only last a short time before they are replaced by something new, but DDR RAM is one of the few that tends to last a while before being replaced. The original DDR SDRAM was launched in 2000 and lasted three years before being replaced in 2003 by...