Windows 10: Everytime I attach a photo to a site it lets you view all photos , How do I just attach one...

Discus and support Everytime I attach a photo to a site it lets you view all photos , How do I just attach one... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 attches all photos instead of one .How do I stop it ? You can see in the upper corner a folder you click and everything comes up . Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidFord8, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Everytime I attach a photo to a site it lets you view all photos , How do I just attach one...

Windows 10 attches all photos instead of one .How do I stop it ? You can see in the upper corner a folder you click and everything comes up . Please tell me how to fix this . I've seen other complaints about this but no solution .

Thank You,

Fordster

:)

DavidFord8, Sep 21, 2020
  2. szars777 Win User

attaching photos

I have a windows phone and I used to be able to attach a photo from my phone with no problems but for the last couple months everytime I hit the paperclip icon to attach all I get is scribble. What is going on? How do I get it to work again?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

szars777, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Woodg Win User
    Accessing the Photo attached to a Contact

Hi All,

On my Windows Phone I have photos attached to some of my Contacts. If I recall correctly, I created the photo by selecting Add Photo on the contact and then taking a photo with the camera.

I would like to take a copy of the photo attached to a specific Contact, but can't seem to find the image anywhere on the phone. They are certainly not in the Camera Roll.

Any suggestions?

Woodg, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Everytime I attach a photo to a site it lets you view all photos , How do I just attach one...

attaching photos

Unable to send attached photo to text message...comes back media attachment unable to send

butterfly123---01, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Everytime I attach a photo to a site it lets you view all photos , How do I just attach one...

1. Everytime I attach a photo to a site it lets you view all photos , How do I just attach one... - Similar Threads - Everytime attach photo

2. Attaching Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attaching Photos: Hello,I have just purchased a new computer and installed Windows 10 Pro. Since then, I have been unable to attach/upload photos to sites such as Ebay etc. What would the obstacle be do you think?Thanks....
  3. Photo attachment to email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo attachment to email: How do you send just one photo by email and not your library, please? Just recently when I attach a photo to an email it enables the receiver to view my entire photo library by just clicking the image icon. I'm running windows 10, live mail with no apparent recent changes or...
  4. How do you attach a photo to a contact us mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you attach a photo to a contact us mail: How do you attach a photo to a contact us mail Threw a website Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail/f405f332-88b3-4ca1-b3e8-96a772bba174
  5. Attach photo to email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Attach photo to email: I have upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. They have taken my pictures from Windows photo viewer to Photos. How do I attach a photo to an email in outlook? I have spent some time and cannot figure this out. Any advise would be appreciated. Garry...
  6. How do you send just one photo and not all your photos please.

How do you send just one photo and not all your photos please.: I have been trying to find an answer for weeks It was brought up in 2017 but answer was not shown in the threads and now locked whenever I attach a photo to an email a link is created on the photo saying view all photos . i usually attah photo from pictures to windows 10...
  7. Photo attachments in email

in Browsers and Email
    Photo attachments in email: I have no idea if this is something I should be asking here but I'll give it a try. Recently I have received some photographs attached to an email that I can download but they were compressed and are only 25 - 27kb in size. I have saved them to my picture file but they...
  8. Photo attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo attachments: Hi I've recently changed a setting in on my PC that is now making my photos extremely slow to attach if at all. It happens to any photo that I try to upload or attach in uploading in an email or to upload it to a site I am trying to sent it to it takes a super long time as...
  9. attaching photos to emails

attaching photos to emails: hello, when I try to attach photos to emails I get a blue box with a large number under it instead of the actual picture. I have to try and figure out what pic it is by the number. how do I get the actual picture to show up when I try to attach it. thank you....
  10. How do I downsize photos after they are attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I downsize photos after they are attached: There should be a way to reduce image size after attaching photos while composing an email. Right? Using Email app in windows 10 (and Hotmail)...