Windows 10: Everytime I boot my laptop and connect to the internet there are these weird instances of...

Discus and support Everytime I boot my laptop and connect to the internet there are these weird instances of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Piditoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcw9g7/everytime_i_boot_my_laptop_and_connect_to_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Piditoo, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Everytime I boot my laptop and connect to the internet there are these weird instances of...

/u/Piditoo, Oct 17, 2020
  2. akhlaq768 Win User

Connecting Laptop to the Internet, No connection

Trying to connect to the Internet using my Laptop. (not via the wireless router, but through the Ethernet cable)

My existing PC is connected to the Internet via an Ethernet cable, which is connected to the Broadband Modem (Virgin).

What I have tried to do, is take the Ethernet cable from my PC and connect it to the Laptop... Unfortunately, the Laptop isnt connecting to the Internet...

I have tried repairing the Network, with no success.

I am using the same cable, which was connected to the PC...

I do get error messages, when I click on repair in the Network Connection Tab. Its says it cannot assign an IP address.

I am Using Windows XP Home Edition.

I've tried using the Ping via cmd ping localhost or 127.0.0.1

I get the following results -

Packets: Sent = 4, Recieved = 4, Lost = 0(0%0)

Also done the following -

1. Start Internet Explorer.
    2. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    3. Click the Connections tab.
    4. Under Dial-up and VPN Settings, click the broadband connection, click Settings, and then click Automatically detect settings.
    5. Click OK.

..... with no luck

What do I do guys?

akhlaq768, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Internet connectivity

Thank you for sharing more details. We would like to verify you are using the Windows Defender Firewall so we can isolate the issue. In some instances, the firewall is blocking the internet connection when using certain apps. At the same time, we also suggest
    the following methods below for initial troubleshooting.

Step 1: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter. The troubleshooter can help identify
    and repair problems automatically.

Step 2: Modify the connection settings in the Internet Options.

• In the Windows search bar, type Internet Options.
    • In the Internet Options window, go to the Connections
      tab.
    • Under the Proxy server section, untick the Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click OK then Apply and OK
      again to save changes.
    • Launch the apps and check if you are able to connect to the internet.

After following these basic steps, let us know the outcome so we can give you additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Everytime I boot my laptop and connect to the internet there are these weird instances of...

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Everytime I boot my laptop and connect to the internet there are these weird instances of...

1. Everytime I boot my laptop and connect to the internet there are these weird instances of... - Similar Threads - Everytime boot laptop

2. My laptop connected to internet but no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop connected to internet but no internet: My laptop got connected with wifi but has no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-connected-to-internet-but-no-internet/45f4b5ae-3c84-4d9d-92ec-ef868692e2eb
  3. Weird internet connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird internet connectivity issue: Was not sure how to search for this issues.Starting today, my internet accessibility has been erratic and/or not "complete". I am using Windows 10 with the latest build and updates.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎4/‎6/‎21 OS build 19042.1526 Experience...
  4. Weird internet connectivity issue

Weird internet connectivity issue: Was not sure how to search for this issues.Starting today, my internet accessibility has been erratic and/or not "complete". I am using Windows 10 with the latest build and updates.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎4/‎6/‎21 OS build 19042.1526 Experience...
  5. Weird internet connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Weird internet connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird internet connectivity issue: I recently installed a stable copy of Windows 11 on my respectable custom pc.Ryzen 7 3700x32GB RamRTX 3070I just got average 100Mbps Xfinity cable internet, connected to my PC through WiFi from the Netgear Nighthawk router to my motherboard's onboard WiFi ASUS TUF Gaming X570...
  7. Weird internet connectivity issue

Weird internet connectivity issue: I recently installed a stable copy of Windows 11 on my respectable custom pc.Ryzen 7 3700x32GB RamRTX 3070I just got average 100Mbps Xfinity cable internet, connected to my PC through WiFi from the Netgear Nighthawk router to my motherboard's onboard WiFi ASUS TUF Gaming X570...
  8. Weird Issues with Internet Connection on my PC

Weird Issues with Internet Connection on my PC: I am on a MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI (MS-7C90) motherboard. This has been happening ever since I put this PC together back in December, where it had a host of other issues related to internet access, such as straight up dropping the wi-fi connection over and over again...
  9. Weird issue with my Internet connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issue with my Internet connection: I bought myself a new pc about 2 weeks ago, 2 days ago i started downloading a large torrent via Bittorent (via their online client), while downloading my Internet slowed down which i thought was normal but after i finished downloading it my Internet connection when working...
  10. Weird Internet Connection Issue

Weird Internet Connection Issue: Hi, I'm pulling my hair out with the current Internet connection issue I'm facing with my Surface Go version 1 after I updated it to Win10 Version 2004 OS Build 19041.329 recently. Web Browser Edge, Telegram, Whatsapp and Progressive Web Apps PWA all works fine Native or...