Windows 10: everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error

Discus and support everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; everytime i keep my lenovo laptop for charge i get an error saying there was a problem starting c:\g0ygNP64igg0ygNP64ig\50v1.dll please help if u... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by adityasajit, Mar 2, 2019.

1. everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error

everytime i keep my lenovo laptop for charge i get an error saying

there was a problem starting c:\g0ygNP64igg0ygNP64ig\50v1.dll

please help if u know the fix

:)

adityasajit, Mar 2, 2019

2. Windows 10,Run DLL error pop up

Hello - I am also have DLL issues with Windows 10. I get a rundll error when I try to go to settings.

The error says error running VVCE8/.../MSHTML - the parameter is incorrect.

I tried both suggestions listed above with no success. Any help appreciated....

George

GeorgeMcNeil, Mar 2, 2019
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Mar 2, 2019
  4. everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error

Run DLL error

Hi Paolo,

Researching on the error message you provided, it seems that nvscap64.dll is related to
    Nvidia. That being said, it is possible that the error message is due to a faulty driver or misconfigured app. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your Windows 10 device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you tried downloading the latest display adapter driver from the device manufacturer's support page?
    • What is the current Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 device?
    Click the Start button, type
    About your PC, and then press
    Enter to find out the Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC.

For now, we suggest running the troubleshooter for devices and hardware. The troubleshooter for devices and hardware will scan your PC for any issues detected with the drivers and automatically fix them for you. You can find the troubleshooter from this

article
    , under Find and fix problems with devices and hardware.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error

1. everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error - Similar Threads - everytime charge laptop

2. Everytime I turn on my laptop I get a recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime I turn on my laptop I get a recovery screen: only way I can get into windows is pressing ESC to open UEFI settings and then exit out of it. Then it doesn't pop up anymore and I can log in normally. How can I get rid of the recovery screen since its a false warning?This started happening after I installed a second...
  3. Everytime I turn on my laptop I get a recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I turn on my laptop I get a recovery screen: only way I can get into windows is pressing ESC to open UEFI settings and then exit out of it. Then it doesn't pop up anymore and I can log in normally. How can I get rid of the recovery screen since its a false warning?This started happening after I installed a second...
  4. Everytime I turn on my laptop I get a recovery screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my laptop stops charging when I run a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop stops charging when I run a program: my laptoplenovo g460, upgraded from windows 7 to widows 10. stops charging when is run something. play game, use chrome with multiple tab, sometimes even when i watch youtube it stops charging. And sometimes when i minimize an application it charges again. I tried clean...
  6. my laptop stops charging when I run a program

my laptop stops charging when I run a program: my laptoplenovo g460, upgraded from windows 7 to widows 10. stops charging when is run something. play game, use chrome with multiple tab, sometimes even when i watch youtube it stops charging. And sometimes when i minimize an application it charges again. I tried clean...
  7. Getting a BSOD everytime i use my discrete gpu while the laptop is charging. This doesnt...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD everytime i use my discrete gpu while the laptop is charging. This doesnt...: i have attached my laptop specsProduct name : Victus by HP Gaming Laptop 15-fb0xxxProcessor name : AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics Gpu : nvidia geforce GTX 1650I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling nvidiaa drivers but that doesnt seem to work. Also did a fresh...
  8. Getting a BSOD everytime i use my discrete gpu while the laptop is charging. This doesnt...

Getting a BSOD everytime i use my discrete gpu while the laptop is charging. This doesnt...: i have attached my laptop specsProduct name : Victus by HP Gaming Laptop 15-fb0xxxProcessor name : AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics Gpu : nvidia geforce GTX 1650I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling nvidiaa drivers but that doesnt seem to work. Also did a fresh...
  9. When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...

When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...: This comes up on system file checker:Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22494.1000 Image Version: 10.0.22494.1000 [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log...
  10. When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...: This comes up on system file checker:Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22494.1000 Image Version: 10.0.22494.1000 [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log...