Windows 10: Everytime I click on my files my screen refreshes ?

Discus and support Everytime I click on my files my screen refreshes ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i litterly have no clue what i can do so came here any help is great... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PandaNoKageOn Twitch, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Everytime I click on my files my screen refreshes ?

i litterly have no clue what i can do so came here any help is great

:)

PandaNoKageOn Twitch, Aug 27, 2019

2. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 27, 2019
  4. ross69 Win User

Everytime I click on my files my screen refreshes ?

Windows 10 screen refreshes regularly

AT, thanks for your suggestions.

No changes have been made to my pc prior to this issue.

I ran Andrea Da Costa update driver file and it said all drivers were up to date.

Performed a Clean Boot and tested Quicken and File Explorer issues.

Same problem. The screen refreshes at about 1 minute intervals.

In Quicken the data that you are entering is deleted and it skips back to the date field.

In File Explorer, the data being entered is lost and it skips to the top of the file list.

Further suggestions please.

ross69, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Everytime I click on my files my screen refreshes ?

1. Everytime I click on my files my screen refreshes ? - Similar Threads - Everytime click files

2. Right clicking in my desktop or file explorer will refresh the desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right clicking in my desktop or file explorer will refresh the desktop: I've had this problem twice now, the last problem occurred around 2 months ago and now it happened again. I would assume this is caused by the updates, and it appeared again. Tried the same solution I tried last time but it didn't work this time system restore. I restored at...
  3. Right clicking in my desktop or file explorer will refresh the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right clicking in my desktop or file explorer will refresh the desktop: I've had this problem twice now, the last problem occurred around 2 months ago and now it happened again. I would assume this is caused by the updates, and it appeared again. Tried the same solution I tried last time but it didn't work this time system restore. I restored at...
  4. why my pc is not refreshing on clicking refresh option in context menu or F5?

why my pc is not refreshing on clicking refresh option in context menu or F5?: my laptop is not refreshing throush context menu nor by pressing F5 key . And microsoft edge is creating new tabs and pinned it automatically...
  5. Why is my cursor moving and clicking the top left of my screen and refreshing the screen?

Why is my cursor moving and clicking the top left of my screen and refreshing the screen?: Hello, my mouse cursor will randomly jump and move to the top left corner of the screen and click. It will also click to the left where the cursor is on the screen. The screen will also randomly refresh. Also, the winget menu would randomly open constantly so I completely...
  6. Why is my cursor moving and clicking the top left of my screen and refreshing the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my cursor moving and clicking the top left of my screen and refreshing the screen?: Hello, my mouse cursor will randomly jump and move to the top left corner of the screen and click. It will also click to the left where the cursor is on the screen. The screen will also randomly refresh. Also, the winget menu would randomly open constantly so I completely...
  7. Windows File Manager Refreshs everytime i open any application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows File Manager Refreshs everytime i open any application: Hi.Everytime i open any application, like edge, vlc, netflix app, or anything, the file manager gets refreshed. the task bar disappears for a few seconds and then come back. all the folders that I had previously opened, gets closed. Its a mess!I have recently installed...
  8. So, Everytime I rightclick a application / file. My screen desktop freezes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    So, Everytime I rightclick a application / file. My screen desktop freezes.: So ive been dealing with this problem with my pc that when I try to rightclick a file or a application it just freezes on the spinning circle thing....
  9. Whenever I right click any foler or files my whole computer refreshes.

Whenever I right click any foler or files my whole computer refreshes.: So I'm having this problem where when i right click a folder/file it loads for a bit than my pc refreshes. After a while it does go back to normal but I would like to figure this out please : anything would help because it getting quite annoying lol. btw this has been...
  10. Everytime I exit full screen my file manager opens

Everytime I exit full screen my file manager opens: Every time I double click out of an Youtube video or press F11 two times. The file manager will pop-up. How do I fix this? I have tried restarting my computer, updating my chrome. Nothing is working I have two monitors one laptop and another one is the VG245H. System:...