Windows 10: everytime i disconnect my internet it wont accept my security key/password

Discus and support everytime i disconnect my internet it wont accept my security key/password in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can anybody explain this? Everytime i either restart, power off and on, or just simply disconnect my internet and try to connect to the same one, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HahaLmaoHD, Nov 29, 2020.

1. everytime i disconnect my internet it wont accept my security key/password

Can anybody explain this? Everytime i either restart, power off and on, or just simply disconnect my internet and try to connect to the same one, i enter the same and correct password, with the view hidden characters feature too, it says "the security key isnt correct. please try again later." i tried changing and reseting my internet, password, settings and any other solution i can find in the internet. yes, i can connect with literally any other devices in my house. but sometimes it connects after i try re-entering the password again randomly and i have no idea why. help everytime i disconnect my internet it wont accept my security key/password :( its really fricken bothering

submitted by /u/HahaLmaoHD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HahaLmaoHD, Nov 29, 2020

2. wont accept password#

wont accept password after reset

derekmcewan1, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Security Key

Some tentative suggestions -
    1 Perhaps you mean the 'Security key' for a WiFi network?
    2 Perhaps you mean the 'Security key' for your router's Admin functions that is controlling your WiFi network?
    3 Perhaps you mean your Windows user account login 'password' or a 'PIN' that you have set it up to accept instead?

Denis

4. everytime i disconnect my internet it wont accept my security key/password

Windows 10 will not accept the Password.

Hi James,

Sorry for the delay in response. Try these steps:

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.
    4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you

Ravinath P, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

everytime i disconnect my internet it wont accept my security key/password

1. everytime i disconnect my internet it wont accept my security key/password - Similar Threads - everytime disconnect internet

2. What is my security key to the internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is my security key to the internet: What is my security key to the internet* Changed to a question* Original title: What is my security key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-security-key-to-the-internet/5dc0aecc-0f95-4d90-886e-f598f49df26f
  3. Windows 8.1 wont accept my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 wont accept my password: Hello. I have a Gateway laptop running Windows 8.1 Yesterday I booted up and went to log in but it wont accept my password. I did not forget my password. Nor did I change it. I have only one account on it an admin account. No reset disk no usb password reset either. No other...
  4. Windows 8.1 wont accept my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 wont accept my password: Hello. I have a Gateway laptop running Windows 8.1 Yesterday I booted up and went to log in but it wont accept my password. I did not forget my password. Nor did I change it. I have only one account on it an admin account. No reset disk no usb password reset either. No other...
  5. Log in and internet password not accepted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Log in and internet password not accepted: My laptop is not accepting my log in password a non d there is no option to reset. It says it is offline. I have tried connecting to the internet but it will not accept the security password either, I have double checked and it is the correct password....
  6. Log in and internet password not accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in and internet password not accepted: My laptop is not accepting my log in password a non d there is no option to reset. It says it is offline. I have tried connecting to the internet but it will not accept the security password either, I have double checked and it is the correct password....
  7. Windows security password request - it will not accept my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security password request - it will not accept my password: How do I findout my password or set up a new one Mike https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-password-request-it-will-not/0f40a3c3-0fdc-4ac1-a179-e48e4869f388"
  8. windows 10 wont accept my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 wont accept my password: I KNOW i am entering the correct password but at the start up log in the computer will either restart, crash or tell me I have the wrong password. When I go into the restore or repair, it tells me it cant....
  9. wont accept password

in Windows 10 Customization
    wont accept password: wont accept password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-accept-password/af3d63d1-a6be-4f43-9a83-13efa7620b8e
  10. my new amazon fire tablet wont accept my password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my new amazon fire tablet wont accept my password: I just received my Amazon Fire Tablet HD8. I use Windows 10. The tablet wont accept my Microsoft password. Please advise. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-amazon-fire-tablet-wont-accept-my-password/43160e78-9824-4988-8763-78c743ee7372