Windows 10: Everytime i download a pdf i get a virus scan failed

Discus and support Everytime i download a pdf i get a virus scan failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; everytime i download pdf i get a virus scan failed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DebbieSan Martin, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Everytime i download a pdf i get a virus scan failed

everytime i download pdf i get a virus scan failed?

:)

DebbieSan Martin, Jan 24, 2021

2. Downloading files - VIRUS SCAN FAILED

Hi Everyone,

I keep getting the message VIRUS SCAN FAILED when I try and download files from all sites on the internet.

However can download Windows Updates.

Any suggestions would be extremely welcomed.

Thank you in advance,

John

JohnKershaw1, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Virus Scan Failed" every time I attempt any download

"Virus Scan Failed" every time I attempt any download
    Everytime i download a pdf i get a virus scan failed [​IMG]

I get this failed message every time I attempt to download anything (pictures, PDF's, documents, programs). I uninstalled my virus software (Mcaffee) and the problem still persists. I have looked and I don't see any other virus protection in the program
    list. The issue is happening with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

The operating system is Windows 10 Home (64bit).

Please help!!!

Eco MaxServices, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Everytime i download a pdf i get a virus scan failed

virus scan blocking downloads

I cannot download/open any pdf files from email or internet. Keeps giving me virus scan failed. Is there a setting that I need to adjust?

Jeanie 597, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Everytime i download a pdf i get a virus scan failed

1. Everytime i download a pdf i get a virus scan failed - Similar Threads - Everytime download pdf

2. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..: How do I fix this? It just happened out of nowhere. I tried downloading on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan-failed-message-everytime-i-try-to/9e513f37-f335-4d84-9343-0a2f91968092
  3. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..: How do I fix this? It just happened out of nowhere. I tried downloading on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan-failed-message-everytime-i-try-to/9e513f37-f335-4d84-9343-0a2f91968092
  4. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. when I try to download anything I get a message that says: failed virus scan failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I try to download anything I get a message that says: failed virus scan failed: I am trying to download AVG antivirus and I have tried to login to a work program. Every time I try either I get the same message, it reads: Failed - Virus scan failed....
  6. when I try to download anything I get a message that says: failed virus scan failed

when I try to download anything I get a message that says: failed virus scan failed: I am trying to download AVG antivirus and I have tried to login to a work program. Every time I try either I get the same message, it reads: Failed - Virus scan failed....
  7. I cannot download Anything, keep getting Virus Scan Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download Anything, keep getting Virus Scan Failed: For month on and off I go through periods of receiving virus scan has failed and it messes with everything including my downloading of file through dropbox. I use the most up to date version of chrome, my computer is updated, virus protection is through windows and is on and...
  8. I cannot download Anything, keep getting Virus Scan Failed

I cannot download Anything, keep getting Virus Scan Failed: For month on and off I go through periods of receiving virus scan has failed and it messes with everything including my downloading of file through dropbox. I use the most up to date version of chrome, my computer is updated, virus protection is through windows and is on and...
  9. Unable to download any files. I get the Virus Scan Failed message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download any files. I get the Virus Scan Failed message.: Unable to download any files. I get the Virus Scan Failed message. I have updated the registry, removed Mcafee but it still doesn't solve the problem.This problem has started since I upgraded to Windows 11...
  10. Failed download virus scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Failed download virus scan: I am unable to download programs, updates, photos or other items. When I try I get the message: Failed download virus scan. It is a firewall issue, but I can't override it to download necessary updates from any source. I don't know if this is a Microsoft issue, or a Windows...