Windows 10: Everytime I load up a game this pops up HELP

Discus and support Everytime I load up a game this pops up HELP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iClujj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2nzdb/everytime_i_load_up_a_game_this_pops_up_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iClujj, Nov 27, 2019.

1. /u/iClujj Win User

Everytime I load up a game this pops up HELP

/u/iClujj, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Games, mail & notifications aren't loading properly

Hello Theresa,

Thank you for your reply.

• Have you tried the steps suggested above?
    You may try to run the game in compatibility mode and check if ti helps.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the game and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      previous version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Everytime I load up a game this pops up HELP - Similar Threads - Everytime load game

2. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows: Whenever I start up Windows, the volume bar on the left top corner pops up and then disappears later on. I do not even press the volume function keys on my keyboard, but they randomly pop up at start up. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?...
  3. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows: Whenever I start up Windows, the volume bar on the left top corner pops up and then disappears later on. I do not even press the volume function keys on my keyboard, but they randomly pop up at start up. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?...
  4. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. BSOD everytime I boot up a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD everytime I boot up a game: I've asked this question many times, but all the solutions haven't worked. Here's 5 things I have tried from the solutions.1. Reinstall display drivers2. Reinstall realtek pcie gbe family controller3. Reinstall display drivers again4. Delete Razer Synapse5. Delete AVG...
  6. BSOD everytime I boot up a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD everytime I boot up a game: I've asked this question many times, but all the solutions haven't worked. Here's 5 things I have tried from the solutions.1. Reinstall display drivers2. Reinstall realtek pcie gbe family controller3. Reinstall display drivers again4. Delete Razer Synapse5. Delete AVG...
  7. BSOD everytime I boot up a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up.: My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up. ive been trying to sort this issue foir months now and its really starting to annoy me as i've spoken to so many people about this issue and no one knows what to do about it. Please someone help me!!!!!!! in OBS...
  9. Why this is popping up Everytime I plugged in charger

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why this is popping up Everytime I plugged in charger: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/moccaram [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i73nu0/why_this_is_popping_up_everytime_i_plugged_in/
  10. Pop up on games launchers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pop up on games launchers: Whenever I open the Rockstar Games Launcher and another game launcher but i can't remember which , there is a windows pop up saying "You'll need an app to open this about link". Does anyone know how to fix this issue?...