Windows 10: Everytime I load up my Laptop this appears and I can't Press anything on my Hotbar

Discus and support Everytime I load up my Laptop this appears and I can't Press anything on my Hotbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Anon_Cowboy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_Anon_Cowboy, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Everytime I load up my Laptop this appears and I can't Press anything on my Hotbar

/u/The_Anon_Cowboy, Nov 29, 2020

2. Laptop goes into bios everytime.

I tried doing what you suggested but I screwed up so bad earlier that whenever I reboot the laptop it goes straight into the bios (F2) even though I don't press it every time. So when I press F9 instead of getting the option you said it would I just activate the restore to default settings on the bios because it goes straight into the bios after the logo.

EDIT: Is there a way to do anything to fix it here from the bios or is the only way to get windows 10 iso and just work it from there.

madsthehuman, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Everytime I load up my Laptop this appears and I can't Press anything on my Hotbar

Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Everytime I load up my Laptop this appears and I can't Press anything on my Hotbar

1. Everytime I load up my Laptop this appears and I can't Press anything on my Hotbar - Similar Threads - Everytime load Laptop

2. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  3. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  4. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cannot open anything in hotbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot open anything in hotbar.: Error popped up when I started my computer today saying "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsfot.549921C3F5F10_3.2111.12605.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe Not implemented"I cannot press start, open my settings, change my internet, adjust sound without right clicking the...
  6. cannot open anything in hotbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot open anything in hotbar.: Error popped up when I started my computer today saying "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsfot.549921C3F5F10_3.2111.12605.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe Not implemented"I cannot press start, open my settings, change my internet, adjust sound without right clicking the...
  7. Everytime I start up my laptop, the loading appears and then it all goes black, then the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Everytime I start up my laptop, the loading appears and then it all goes black, then the...: I don't know what's happening but before all of this happened, my laptop kept getting BSODNow every time I start up my laptop, the loading appears and then it all goes black, then the automatic repair shows up and it says your pc did not start correctly, I already restarted...
  8. Everytime I start up my laptop, the loading appears and then it all goes black, then the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I start up my laptop, the loading appears and then it all goes black, then the...: I don't know what's happening but before all of this happened, my laptop kept getting BSODNow every time I start up my laptop, the loading appears and then it all goes black, then the automatic repair shows up and it says your pc did not start correctly, I already restarted...
  9. Everytime I start up my laptop, the loading appears and then it all goes black, then the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Everytime i press enter °° or / show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Everytime i press enter °° or / show up: Everytime i press enter °° or / show up. i have tried changing languages and i tried fixing it myself but didnt work. help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-press-enter-or-show-up/7ba75085-0009-44f4-8d39-a13f560b8a12