Windows 10: Everytime I need to update a program after runing update I get response that another...

Discus and support Everytime I need to update a program after runing update I get response that another... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I need to update a program I get the message " another program is being installed, please wait for Windows Installer to be done." Updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cool granpa, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Everytime I need to update a program after runing update I get response that another...

Every time I need to update a program I get the message " another program is being installed, please wait for Windows Installer to be done." Updates never happen. I can find out why Windows Installer is running.

:)

Cool granpa, Jan 5, 2019

2. Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Jan 5, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Everytime I need to update a program after runing update I get response that another... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Everytime I need to update a program after runing update I get response that another...

Should I update bios?

Lol, there is still so many myths about flashing bios and people actually believe in them. People, this is 2018, not 1998, bios updates are easy and when file is provided by manufacturer themselves then they do RMA gpus, motherboards, mice and all other devices which failed during flashing.

spectatorx, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Everytime I need to update a program after runing update I get response that another...

1. Everytime I need to update a program after runing update I get response that another... - Similar Threads - Everytime need update

2. Do i need to run the System File Checker everytime before I update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do i need to run the System File Checker everytime before I update?: For some background i first noticed an issue when my windows was not updating and giving me an error. After asking this community, they recommended I do this. I also had issues with my brightness control, while logged on my brightness would not change and once the computer...
  3. Everytime I am updating my pc and it asks to restart pc after getting updated it's entering...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Everytime I am updating my pc and it asks to restart pc after getting updated it's entering...: Everytime I am updating my pc and it asks to restart pc after getting updated it's entering bsid and i need to restore system because nothing else works...
  4. Everytime I am updating my pc and it asks to restart pc after getting updated it's entering...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I am updating my pc and it asks to restart pc after getting updated it's entering...: Everytime I am updating my pc and it asks to restart pc after getting updated it's entering bsid and i need to restore system because nothing else works...
  5. Everytime I am updating my pc and it asks to restart pc after getting updated it's entering...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. which of these updates is responsible for my slow startup after the update? is it the one i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    which of these updates is responsible for my slow startup after the update? is it the one i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_yeah_boi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5x0k9/which_of_these_updates_is_responsible_for_my_slow/
  7. Getting this error everytime i try to update my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this error everytime i try to update my PC: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AqAqGT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7fytq/getting_this_error_everytime_i_try_to_update_my_pc/
  8. Do I need update 1903 to get update 1909?

Do I need update 1903 to get update 1909?: Do I need the feature update 1903 to get 1909? I think I currently have the update 1809. Is this true? see below Why was I never told about 1903? Looks like I've missed a lot of cool features, haha... Here is a screenshot of my update history. I have 1909 scheduled to...
  9. Do I need to reinstall all programs after Windows Update?

Do I need to reinstall all programs after Windows Update?: I just updated my Windows and when it was finally finished the system tried to log in to my account using the usual face recognition but said it couldn't and that the solution was to "log out" and log back in. I did that again but now it seems that all my software needs to be...
  10. program is not runing

program is not runing: why photoshope 7 is not run in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/program-is-not-runing/415efac3-f8a8-4a89-8401-85064daea9d2