Windows 10: Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder

Discus and support Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I found something annoying in my PC. Every time I open a folder, a new folder with .exe extension gets created on the same folder. For Example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jefrison, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Jefrison Win User

Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder

Hi,

I found something annoying in my PC. Every time I open a folder, a new folder with .exe extension gets created on the same folder.

For Example,

If i open Pictures Folder, Pictures.exe gets created inside Pictures Folder

Also I am able to delete that exe folder, but its come right back.

I am the administrator user for my pc.

Please help me with my issue

Thanks in Advance

:)

Jefrison, Aug 14, 2019

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder

Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

I swear i saw this somewhere

It's not what you think, tools > folder options > view.
    That's for existing folders only , i need to change the default view setting for when you create a new folder !

I already applied the Win7 Full Row Mod

RuskiSnajper, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder

1. Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder - Similar Threads - Everytime open folder

2. Creating a new folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating a new folder: Every time I create a new file it is created in the cloud.I don't want it created in the cloud.I want it created on my C: drive with all my other files.How do I tell the system to create the new file on my C: drive?Thanks for any help with this.KEN...
  3. Creating a new folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a new folder: Every time I create a new file it is created in the cloud.I don't want it created in the cloud.I want it created on my C: drive with all my other files.How do I tell the system to create the new file on my C: drive?Thanks for any help with this.KEN...
  4. Creating a new folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Folder opening the same folder instead of going in folder path.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder opening the same folder instead of going in folder path.: So recently i noticed everytime i go into a folder it will just open the same path that i'm currently in.Example when i double click on Desktop folder in File Explorer, it doesnt show me the files i have on desktop but instead it opens a duplicate folder.Anyone ever...
  6. Creating new folders

Creating new folders: I have window 10. Recently, I went and directly added a compressed folder. After doing this, Windows will not give me the option to create a regular, non-compressed folder. Any thoughts?...
  7. creating new folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    creating new folders: Recently, my desktop rightclick window wont allow me to create a NEW folder. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-new-folders/c1577df3-dc44-4a50-8ffe-6017ebd6317e
  8. CREATING A NEW FOLDER

CREATING A NEW FOLDER: I am unable to create a new folder on any of drives using Windows 10 anyone had this issue or know a fix for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-new-folder/258c0742-8a52-4391-bad5-5f9bb36ca7a0"
  9. create new folder

create new folder: I cant create a new folder in windows 10 in my pictures. how do I fix this.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-new-folder/cbc88120-c637-451f-9adf-def7e54748fa"
  10. Creating New Folder

Creating New Folder: Please help me. Why is it that I can't create new folders? Before this the icon functioning just well, but this time nothings happen. Why is that happening?? What should I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .exe folder created everytime i double click a folder