Windows 10: Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder

Discus and support Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I found something annoying in my PC. Every time I open a folder, a new folder with .exe extension gets created on the same folder. For Example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jefrison, Aug 14, 2019 at 6:02 AM.

1. Jefrison Win User

Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder

Hi,

I found something annoying in my PC. Every time I open a folder, a new folder with .exe extension gets created on the same folder.

For Example,

If i open Pictures Folder, Pictures.exe gets created inside Pictures Folder

Also I am able to delete that exe folder, but its come right back.

I am the administrator user for my pc.

Please help me with my issue

Thanks in Advance

:)

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Aug 14, 2019 at 6:07 AM
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder :eek:hwell:

4. Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder

Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

I swear i saw this somewhere

It's not what you think, tools > folder options > view.
    That's for existing folders only , i need to change the default view setting for when you create a new folder !

I already applied the Win7 Full Row Mod

RuskiSnajper, Aug 14, 2019 at 6:07 AM
Thema:

Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder

1. Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder - Similar Threads - Everytime open folder

2. Desktop Messes Up Everytime I Create New Folder/Shortcut

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Messes Up Everytime I Create New Folder/Shortcut: So, everytime I create a new folder/shortcut to the desktop, this (see pic) happens. Can someone explain why? [img] 137005
  3. creating new folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    creating new folders: Recently, my desktop rightclick window wont allow me to create a NEW folder. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-new-folders/c1577df3-dc44-4a50-8ffe-6017ebd6317e
  4. CREATING A NEW FOLDER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CREATING A NEW FOLDER: I am unable to create a new folder on any of drives using Windows 10 anyone had this issue or know a fix for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-new-folder/258c0742-8a52-4391-bad5-5f9bb36ca7a0"
  5. create new folder

create new folder: I cant create a new folder in windows 10 in my pictures. how do I fix this.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-new-folder/cbc88120-c637-451f-9adf-def7e54748fa"
  6. Can't create a new folder

Can't create a new folder: Why is it that, since the latest update, I am no longer able to create a new folder. I am working on an ASUS laptop with plenty of storage & RAM. I bring up 'new' & nothing happens then I am told file explorer is not responding....
  7. Creating New Folder

Creating New Folder: Please help me. Why is it that I can't create new folders? Before this the icon functioning just well, but this time nothings happen. Why is that happening?? What should I do?...
  8. create new folder to This PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    create new folder to This PC: Hi, I want to create a brand new folder to the This PC hub, is this possible? if so could you help? 30916
  9. How to copy a folder into same folder without creating copy of folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to copy a folder into same folder without creating copy of folder?: How do I do this in Windows 10? I have a folder of files, and I want to copy the folder and all of its contents onto an external hardisk which already contains a folder of the same name, and also contains some of the files that I am now trying to copy. Prior to Windows 10, a...
  10. Double click folder opens new folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Double click folder opens new folder: I have a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro and for some reason when I double click a folder, it opens a new folder. Also the the folders that show in the left side pane, if I click on eg music, it opens a new folder. I have 2 drives and when I open a folder from each and...