Windows 10: Everytime i play video game right click and left click aim to shoot opens new program

Discus and support Everytime i play video game right click and left click aim to shoot opens new program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can someone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IsaiasDavidLara, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Everytime i play video game right click and left click aim to shoot opens new program

Can someone help

:)

IsaiasDavidLara, Sep 7, 2020

2. I can't click left an right on the touchpad

I got a new laptop but I can't shoot while I am aiming in the game because it doesn't let me click both left and right at the same time is there any way to fix this?

Masterchiefpro4, Sep 7, 2020
  3. When I right click drag my mouse to the right and left click browser tabs open (Windows 10)

When I right click drag my mouse to the right and left click tabs open and this is a problem because I use my computer for games so when I aim to shoot and left click tabs open for my browser.

Is there a way to fix this problem? It's a major annoyance! I use Windows 10.

give me the answer, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Mary Sau Win User

Everytime i play video game right click and left click aim to shoot opens new program

Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Everytime i play video game right click and left click aim to shoot opens new program

1. Everytime i play video game right click and left click aim to shoot opens new program - Similar Threads - Everytime play video

2. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  3. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  4. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My right click sometimes left clicks.

My right click sometimes left clicks.: On occasions my right click will left click. It wont do that on another mouse. The driver is updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-right-click-sometimes-left-clicks/f541c2ed-8ac1-47e4-8d60-6b4f9a24ae1b
  6. Minesweeper detects right click as left click?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper detects right click as left click?: Whenever I click on a tile it puts a flag instead of revealing what the tile is. Did I do something wrong or is it a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minesweeper-detects-right-click-as-left-click/5afd697e-37f3-4953-a593-d0356ab5ca34
  7. Minesweeper detect right click as left click?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper detect right click as left click?: Whenever I click on a tile it puts a flag instead of revealing what the tile is. Did I do something wrong or is it a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minesweeper-detect-right-click-as-left-click/5afd697e-37f3-4953-a593-d0356ab5ca34
  8. laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click: hey... i've been really frustrated for the past few days. my laptop has been right clicking on it's own since a few days ago and i also noticed that the left click works the same as the right click. it just keeps on showing the menu thing even though i don't press anything. i...
  9. When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens

When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens: Ive been trying to figure out how to fix the problem bit cant find a solution my mouse woeks fine when im running safe mode and i also tried didsabling human interfaces in task manager but then when i hold right and keft click the left click wont register the only other...
  10. Left click also right clicks sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Left click also right clicks sometimes: If I hold left click, then sometimes, it right clicks as well. I'm only touching the left mouse button, and yes, my primary buttons aren't switched. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling most of my mouse drivers and restarting my PC. Please send help....