Windows 10: Everytime I reboot my computer I get logged out of everything and my taskbars get resetted...

Discus and support Everytime I reboot my computer I get logged out of everything and my taskbars get resetted... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So just like what the title says every time I reboot my computer I get logged out of everything and all my files go to my dabba folder and my taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hadeeeer, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Hadeeeer Win User

Everytime I reboot my computer I get logged out of everything and my taskbars get resetted...

So just like what the title says every time I reboot my computer I get logged out of everything and all my files go to my dabba folder and my taskbar gets resetted. I still have my files is just there in my dabba folder it just looks like my activity get resetted.

:)

Hadeeeer, Dec 13, 2019

2. Taskbar height doesn't stick in Windows 10 Creators

Hi,

For us to find out what causes your taskbar settings to reset everytime you restart your computer, we would like to gather more information:

• What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you tried using a different account and see if the same behavior will occur?

Also, we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker tool
    to see if this issue is due to a corrupted system file.

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Dec 13, 2019
  3. ClickPad settings reset to default everytime I reboot

I know how to adjust the settings. That isn't the issue. The issue is the setting don't save. Everytime I reboot I have to reset them. The software is up to date and this just started when I upgraded to Windows 10 and it is that way on both of my computers.

SherryeChapin, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Shrax Win User

Everytime I reboot my computer I get logged out of everything and my taskbars get resetted...

Undo the overclock, setting keep reseting after reboot

Hi, i just started with Atitool and i have 2 question.

Can i reset by anyway all the overclock procedure to get my default card setting?

Everytime i reboot Atitool reset my setting to 500/300 (Way too high for me). Why dont it conserve the last one?

Any answers? Thanks

Shrax, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Everytime I reboot my computer I get logged out of everything and my taskbars get resetted... - Similar Threads - Everytime reboot computer

2. My Microsoft Windows laptop resets network everytime i get it out of hibernation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Windows laptop resets network everytime i get it out of hibernation.: Hey people, so, i'm recently getting a problem on my DELL Inspiron 11 3168, that everytime i get it out of the hibernation mode, the network connection always "disconnects" when Windows recognized it as "connected", every single browser i open when it's out of hibernation...
  3. My Microsoft Windows laptop resets network everytime i get it out of hibernation.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Microsoft Windows laptop resets network everytime i get it out of hibernation.: Hey people, so, i'm recently getting a problem on my DELL Inspiron 11 3168, that everytime i get it out of the hibernation mode, the network connection always "disconnects" when Windows recognized it as "connected", every single browser i open when it's out of hibernation...
  4. My Microsoft Windows laptop resets network everytime i get it out of hibernation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?: My buddy wants to get the Game Pass for PC but he has his mom's old computer and doesn't know the password. If he logs out of his account on the Microsoft store will he get logged out of his computer?...
  6. Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?: My buddy wants to get the Game Pass for PC but he has his mom's old computer and doesn't know the password. If he logs out of his account on the Microsoft store will he get logged out of his computer?...
  7. Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Getting logged out of everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting logged out of everything: After installing latest version of Microsoft Windows 20H2 I am being periodically logged out of everything: Yahoo Mail, Google account, Facebook, even from Adobe Lightroom. Once I put my credentials to each of these services, several minutes later I am being logged out again....
  9. I keep getting logged out of my microsoft account ,onedrive everytime i restart my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting logged out of my microsoft account ,onedrive everytime i restart my pc: It is been happening since latest windows update version 20h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-logged-out-of-my-microsoft-account/1dda7163-eea0-49ea-8355-1830c0a70695
  10. Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything.: Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-reboot-my-computer-i-lose-everything/1415e2cb-2bdd-411e-a4ce-df05915e74da