Windows 10: Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything.

Discus and support Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RickKinsella, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything.

Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything.

:)

RickKinsella, Mar 31, 2020

2. Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything.

RickKinsella, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Computer reboots automatically twice everytime to open Windows.

Hi Remi,

Did you installed or removed any software or hardware in the system recently?

As an initial step, let's see if we can resolve the issue using Power troubleshooter. Follow the below steps to run the power troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search tool near to Start menu.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the option Power from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Power troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, refer the below method;

Clean boot.

It could occur that any other program could be affecting the functionality of the USB port.
    A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program. Click
    on the below link to perform a Clean Boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer:
    After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps below the title
    How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to run the Computer normally.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Orion78 Win User

Lose Internet connection after shutting computer down everytime

Lately when I shut my computer down and turn it on again I will lose both Wifi/LAN connections. Each time I do the CMD netsh int ip reset it give me
    Resetting the TCP/IP stack results in the following information:
    netsh int ipv4 reset
    Resetting interface, OK!
    Resetting Unicast Address, OK!
    Resetting Neighbor, OK!
    Resetting Path, OK!
    Resetting , failed.
    Access is denied.Resetting , OK!
    Restart the computer to complete this action

So then I have to do the whole RegEdit and manually do this

1. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Nsi and expand that folder.
    2. Expand the subfolder named {eb004a00-9b1a-11d4-9123-0050047759bc} and right-click the subfolder named 26. Select Permissions… and ensure that for Everyone the Full Control box is checked.

Im getting tired of having to do this each time and would like to know what I can do to permanently FIX IT

Orion78, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything. - Similar Threads - Everytime reboot computer

2. Will I lose everything?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Will I lose everything?: Hi I’m making the message on my old email that I don’t have the password too and therefore can’t go onto my email, my Microsoft has the password saved but it’s not the same as my email. I made the new alternate email to my current email and now my main question is will I be...
  3. Will I lose everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I lose everything?: Hi I’m making the message on my old email that I don’t have the password too and therefore can’t go onto my email, my Microsoft has the password saved but it’s not the same as my email. I made the new alternate email to my current email and now my main question is will I be...
  4. Will I lose everything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. keyboard stops working everytime i reboot my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard stops working everytime i reboot my computer: My steelseries keyboard stops working everytime i reboot my computer. It will instantly work if i manually plug it in and out of the USB port and work for that session....
  6. keyboard stops working everytime i reboot my computer

keyboard stops working everytime i reboot my computer: My steelseries keyboard stops working everytime i reboot my computer. It will instantly work if i manually plug it in and out of the USB port and work for that session....
  7. Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!: Hey all, So the issue is, that one day out of nowhere, without warning, all my settings were wiped out and somehow defaulted to the standard Microsoft build. So that sucked, but all in all it only affected the way the computer looked, didn't really care for it. However,...
  8. Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!

Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!: Hey all, So the issue is, that one day out of nowhere, without warning, all my settings were wiped out and somehow defaulted to the standard Microsoft build. So that sucked, but all in all it only affected the way the computer looked, didn't really care for it. However,...
  9. I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.: I am currently having an issue with my computer that states "No bootable device." when powering on. We've tried everything; turning the computer on and off three times to get into WindowsRE (which failed), tried changing the boot mode in BIOS (which didn't let me select...
  10. Everytime I reboot my computer I get logged out of everything and my taskbars get resetted...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everytime I reboot my computer I get logged out of everything and my taskbars get resetted...: So just like what the title says every time I reboot my computer I get logged out of everything and all my files go to my dabba folder and my taskbar gets resetted. I still have my files is just there in my dabba folder it just looks like my activity get resetted....