Windows 10: Everytime i reinstall windows, dosent matter what i do it ends up in blue screen of death...

Discus and support Everytime i reinstall windows, dosent matter what i do it ends up in blue screen of death... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From what tests i have done, i found out that, i get a lot of disk errors, that ends up giveing me the blue screen of death, after runing the disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoberBot, Dec 21, 2020.

1. RoberBot Win User

Everytime i reinstall windows, dosent matter what i do it ends up in blue screen of death...

From what tests i have done, i found out that, i get a lot of disk errors, that ends up giveing me the blue screen of death, after runing the disk repair tool it removes those errors for some times, until they come back, after some times disk repair tool faills to fix those errors and then i get stuck in blue screen disk repair loop until i reinstal windows and if disk repair tool fixes the errors, i get The error named Bad image , if i have epic games then i have error at epic games, bad image, then a random .dll file
    if i dont have it installed its bad image, avast antivirus then a random .dll file
    I tryed to find what program makes this, i tought is Epic games but its not, i reinstaled the windows again, clean reinstal, didnt install epic games , and now i get bad image at avast, everytime is a .dll file and after some time i get blue screen again, disk repair kicks in and after some blue screens disk repair dosent work anymore and i get stuck in blue screen with a loop of disk repair trying to fix the issue but failling.
    Any ideas?

:)

RoberBot, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Everytime i reinstall windows, dosent matter what i do it ends up in blue screen of death...

Blue Screen of Death

Hi Kevin,

I am sorry to know that you are getting Blue screen errors.

Along with the suggestion provided by ZigZag, try the steps below.

If you see the blue screen only after sign-in
    and you can see a mouse cursor:

• While at the black screen, try using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager.
    • If it becomes visible, try finding LockAppHost.exe on the Details tab and ending the task.
    • If this resolves the blue screen, use corruption resolution steps (dism, then sfc), and run the all apps PowerShell command.
    powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821?wa=wsignin1.0

To uninstall a driver refer the steps below.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click On
      Device Manager.

• Then find the driver that you are trying to uninstall and right-click on it to
      Uninstall.

• Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Everytime i reinstall windows, dosent matter what i do it ends up in blue screen of death...

1. Everytime i reinstall windows, dosent matter what i do it ends up in blue screen of death... - Similar Threads - Everytime reinstall dosent

2. Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?: I did soft reset, hard reset, then reinstalled Windows 10, it worked for a while, then went back to " automatic repair." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-blue-death-screen-keep-coming-back-no/80b11bf5-4fff-4318-87a6-5d860a05efe2
  3. Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?: I did soft reset, hard reset, then reinstalled Windows 10, it worked for a while, then went back to " automatic repair." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-blue-death-screen-keep-coming-back-no/80b11bf5-4fff-4318-87a6-5d860a05efe2
  4. Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC will not boot up windows, no matter what I do it pops up with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will not boot up windows, no matter what I do it pops up with a blue screen: My pc will not boot onto the log in screen, every-time I turn my pc on it will either go to a blue screen with the stop code of CRITICAL PROCESS DIED or tell me its preparing automatic repair and diagnosing my pc, then it will send me to Automatic repair telling me my pc did...
  6. PC will not boot up windows, no matter what I do it pops up with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC will not boot up windows, no matter what I do it pops up with a blue screen: My pc will not boot onto the log in screen, every-time I turn my pc on it will either go to a blue screen with the stop code of CRITICAL PROCESS DIED or tell me its preparing automatic repair and diagnosing my pc, then it will send me to Automatic repair telling me my pc did...
  7. PC will not boot up windows, no matter what I do it pops up with a blue screen

8. Blue Screen of Death and I do not know what causes it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death and I do not know what causes it: Its been about a month. Ive been experiencing repeated BSOD. I reset my laptop and it did stop the BSOD from happening but in just a day the problem repeated itself....
  9. What do I do? Blue screen of death then black screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do I do? Blue screen of death then black screen of death: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panda_Sap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqpfjw/what_do_i_do_blue_screen_of_death_then_black/
  10. What do I do about repeated blue screens of death?

What do I do about repeated blue screens of death?: For the last few days, my computer has given me multiple problems: It has given me blue screens of death with the stop code of Critical Process Died. It has also just frozen a few times before going to a black screen with only my mouse on it. And, it has given me the issue of...