Windows 10: Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear

Discus and support Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sir-Hmm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmzj18/everytime_i_start_my_computer_this_or_a_black/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sir-Hmm, May 19, 2020.

1. Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear

/u/Sir-Hmm, May 19, 2020
  2. txstoby Win User

Login screen does not appear

Sometimes, like half of the time, when I put my laptop in sleep mode, it fails to wake up enough to display the login screen. I must do a hard restart in order for it to appear so that I may login.
    Any suggestions?

txstoby, May 19, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    My home screen appears black with no start menu

Hi Muhamad,

You might be experiencing this issue because of corrupted system files or device drivers. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to reach the sign-in screen when starting your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in the following link:

Troubleshoot black screen problems

If you can reach the sign-in screen, we recommend that you start your PC in safe mode from the sign-in screen.
    Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC. Here are the steps:

• When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down while you select the Power
      icon > Restart.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or
      F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 19, 2020
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear

Black Dots appears on screen

Hello Kushal,

Black screen errors can be caused by issues with the display adapter drivers, connection issues between with your PC or display, or during installation of operating system or updates.

For resolution, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors. See
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Choose the error you're experiencing from the list,
    and a set of troubleshooting steps will be provided.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear

1. Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear - Similar Threads - Everytime start computer

2. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares appearing on my screen: Black squares keep appearing on my screen. All kinds of patterns and sizes. They appear for a split second then disappear. If the screen doesn't refresh, they stay there until I move my mouse. This isn't the screen's fault, I have tried using different screen to no avail....
  3. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black squares appearing on my screen: Black squares keep appearing on my screen. All kinds of patterns and sizes. They appear for a split second then disappear. If the screen doesn't refresh, they stay there until I move my mouse. This isn't the screen's fault, I have tried using different screen to no avail....
  4. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Login Screen WILL NOT appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Screen WILL NOT appear: My machine boots to display the time, with the Power, Accessibility and Internet buttons down in the corner........But I cannot get the screen to appear to allow me to type in my password.What changed? I was having issues with Windows Hello, so I did a fresh install while...
  6. Login Screen WILL NOT appear

Login Screen WILL NOT appear: My machine boots to display the time, with the Power, Accessibility and Internet buttons down in the corner........But I cannot get the screen to appear to allow me to type in my password.What changed? I was having issues with Windows Hello, so I did a fresh install while...
  7. Keyboard appearing at login screen just started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard appearing at login screen just started: I have been having problems with a hacker in my neighborhood and this keyboard just popped up on my screen recently. The keyboard layout didn’t have some of the letters it has now in the picture I put up so I’m a little worried about what could be going on. I have a Windows...
  8. Keyboard appearing at login screen just started

Keyboard appearing at login screen just started: I have been having problems with a hacker in my neighborhood and this keyboard just popped up on my screen recently. The keyboard layout didn’t have some of the letters it has now in the picture I put up so I’m a little worried about what could be going on. I have a Windows...
  9. Computer appears to bootup but leaves a black screen

Computer appears to bootup but leaves a black screen: The subject computer has an ABIT TH711 motherboard and is running Microsoft 7, 32 bit.On boot-up, the screen shows loading files, then shows Microsoft loading and then BLACK SCREEN. I was able to launch Safe mode but all trouble shooting software within safe mode came up...
  10. When restarting the system black screen appears when shutdown and start display appears

in Windows 10 Customization
    When restarting the system black screen appears when shutdown and start display appears: Good morning When restarting the system black screen appears when shutdown and start display appears update there is no problem My system is with Intel 3000 HD graphics Shall I restore windows 10 or I can go to windows 7 Help me to solve the problem...