Windows 10: everytime I start up my pc (a few minutes after at least) my desktop will turn to this and...

Discus and support everytime I start up my pc (a few minutes after at least) my desktop will turn to this and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedditorDoomham [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedditorDoomham, Apr 12, 2021.

1. everytime I start up my pc (a few minutes after at least) my desktop will turn to this and...

/u/RedditorDoomham, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Apr 12, 2021
  3. e.Blue Win User
    Remote desktop causing "Your PC will automatically restart in 1 minute"

I am experiencing this problem as well and it is a MAJOR ISSUE which I don't feel is being given the proper level of response. As best I can tell it has a series of easy reproducible steps.

• Configure a Windows 10 PC so that it has a blank password and boots directly to the desktop on bootup.
    • Attempt to RDP to the Windows 10 PC with the blank password from another requesting Windows PC.
    • Immediately receive a 1-minute shutdown message on the requesting PC.
    • Observe the requesting PC automatically restart within 1 minute, losing any work that wasn't able to be saved within the 1 minute.
    This alarming behavior is almost virus-like and puts any computer at risk of being unexpectedly shutdown by simply requesting a RDP session with a Windows 10 PC using a blank password.

e.Blue, Apr 12, 2021
  4. everytime I start up my pc (a few minutes after at least) my desktop will turn to this and...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

everytime I start up my pc (a few minutes after at least) my desktop will turn to this and...

1. everytime I start up my pc (a few minutes after at least) my desktop will turn to this and... - Similar Threads - everytime start few

2. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  3. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  4. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD a few minutes after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has a DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start-up, but when I restart it's fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MQXZQZhVteTSbYPQXF_Yuf43KNad9sjR?usp=sharing here is the minidump folder. I...
  6. BSOD a few minutes after start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has a DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start-up, but when I restart it's fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MQXZQZhVteTSbYPQXF_Yuf43KNad9sjR?usp=sharing here is the minidump folder. I...
  7. BSOD a few minutes after start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD a few minutes after start up

BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start up, but when I restart its fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. Please ask me if you need more info, and thank you....
  9. Turned on my PC for the first time in months, and after a few minutes this popped up and I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turned on my PC for the first time in months, and after a few minutes this popped up and I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RacingFan34810 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k81kbi/turned_on_my_pc_for_the_first_time_in_months_and/
  10. Everytime i boot up my computer after a few minutes i lose my desktop and windows files...

Everytime i boot up my computer after a few minutes i lose my desktop and windows files...: How can i get the sihost.exe file to stay enabled i always have to go to the file and make it enabled or i lose my windows and have to go to task manager then click details tab then find the sihost.exe file and restart it to get my windows desktop and windows files so i can...