Windows 10: everytime i startup my pc it always opened the monitor setup

Discus and support everytime i startup my pc it always opened the monitor setup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello guys pls help me fix this problem everytime i open my pc its opening monitor setup i dont know why this happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nic Naz, May 15, 2024.

1. Nic Naz Win User

everytime i startup my pc it always opened the monitor setup

hello guys pls help me fix this problem everytime i open my pc its opening monitor setup i dont know why this happened

:)

Nic Naz, May 15, 2024

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 15, 2024
  3. Monitors Move everytime at startup

Hello, Everytime I startup my pc my monitors move in the Nvidia control panel. I then restart my pc and they go back to how I arranged them before I started my pc. I have 5 displays used for gaming. My main display is for the main view and the other 4 are
    all alike except the resolution is different. They are used only for gauges. I am running P3D v3.4. Does the resolution in the 4 monitors all have to be the same? I have the latest Nvidia driver and the latest P3d 3.4. Thanks so much if anyone can help.

D

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

DANNYKRESTY, May 15, 2024
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 15, 2024
Thema:

1. everytime i startup my pc it always opened the monitor setup - Similar Threads - everytime startup always

2. monitor setup showing everytime i startup my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor setup showing everytime i startup my pc: hi guys its been 2 months since this is happening to me i dont know why.. it always show monitor setup everytime i startup my pc sometimes its even pressing something on mnitor setup pls tell how to fix this.. i dont even pressing anything it suddenly showing monitor setup...
  3. monitor setup showing everytime i startup my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitor setup showing everytime i startup my pc: hi guys its been 2 months since this is happening to me i dont know why.. it always show monitor setup everytime i startup my pc sometimes its even pressing something on mnitor setup pls tell how to fix this.. i dont even pressing anything it suddenly showing monitor setup...
  4. monitor setup showing everytime i startup my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. everytime i startup my pc it always opened the monitor setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i startup my pc it always opened the monitor setup: hello guys pls help me fix this problem everytime i open my pc its opening monitor setup i dont know why this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-startup-my-pc-it-always-opened-the/48bef8a7-7436-4eb6-97ef-5c997c4e2a67
  6. everytime i startup my pc it always opened the monitor setup

everytime i startup my pc it always opened the monitor setup: hello guys pls help me fix this problem everytime i open my pc its opening monitor setup i dont know why this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-startup-my-pc-it-always-opened-the/48bef8a7-7436-4eb6-97ef-5c997c4e2a67
  7. cmd always opening on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd always opening on startup: this cmd window opens on every startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-always-opening-on-startup/4ec6d1a8-40a1-479c-b6a2-1bac18e4d00e
  8. cmd always opening on startup

cmd always opening on startup: this cmd window opens on every startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-always-opening-on-startup/4ec6d1a8-40a1-479c-b6a2-1bac18e4d00e
  9. Everytime I startup the PC, it repairs my C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Everytime I startup the PC, it repairs my C drive: I keep getting a message like Fixing some drive stuff and after, it works normal.It happens every startup.It started happening when there was a power outage in my house and the PC turn off. Does that have anything to do with this?And sometimes it just shows a black screen...
  10. 10 blue screens everytime i startup my pc!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    10 blue screens everytime i startup my pc!!: i have a problem with my windows where everytime i start up my pc i get at least 10 bluescreens and when it finaly works i sometimes get a random bluescreen when playing a game or watching youtube. I had this problem for a while and fully set my windows to factory settings...