Windows 10: Everytime I try to bring up cords on my windows 10 it just puts the volume up. Is there any...

Discus and support Everytime I try to bring up cords on my windows 10 it just puts the volume up. Is there any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hornysexlaundrybcket [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hornysexlaundrybcket, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Everytime I try to bring up cords on my windows 10 it just puts the volume up. Is there any...

/u/hornysexlaundrybcket, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Everytime I try to bring up cords on my windows 10 it just puts the volume up. Is there any...

Delta6326, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Everytime I try to bring up cords on my windows 10 it just puts the volume up. Is there any...

1. Everytime I try to bring up cords on my windows 10 it just puts the volume up. Is there any... - Similar Threads - Everytime try bring

2. Everytime i input my external mic the volume bar keep showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Everytime i input my external mic the volume bar keep showing up: [ATTACH]It stuck like that but when i take out the microphone the volume bar gone, what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-input-my-external-mic-the-volume-bar/3eea70bd-7b0d-4085-8368-ec9e70df3392
  3. Everytime I try to bring up settings using windows 10 it will not boot up. i am the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everytime I try to bring up settings using windows 10 it will not boot up. i am the...: I cannot get to my Windows settings. every time I try to bring it up it will not appear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-try-to-bring-up-settings-using-windows/371ffdd6-fee4-4c99-933b-cb000fb98f4a
  4. Trying to RUN %temp% brings up open with dialog.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to RUN %temp% brings up open with dialog.: I have same issue as in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-in-run-not-working/95fbdc60-397f-4096-9aa0-35c7efa92cf7...
  5. laptop lags everytime i put my charger in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    laptop lags everytime i put my charger in: helloo im having alot of problems with this **** im thinking about buying a mac but anyways so everytime i put my charger in its hella lag it wasnt like this 2 days ago and this blue screen comes up one says updater and idk what the other one says i tried restarting the...
  6. 10 bluescreens everytime i start up my pc!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    10 bluescreens everytime i start up my pc!!: i have a problem with my windows where everytime i start up my pc i get at least 10 bluescreens and when it finaly works i sometimes get a random bluescreen when playing a game or watching youtube. I had this problem for a while and fully set my windows to factory settings...
  7. Trying to tidy up my icons; any tips?

Trying to tidy up my icons; any tips?: [ATTACH] Right now, even though I have little clutter on my desktop, I would like to tidy it up. I want to remove the names of all the programs that I have, but when I look online I can't find a way that works for me. I have a TKL keyboard (redragon k561 visnu), so I...
  8. Window 10 will not boot up. BSOD everytime.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 will not boot up. BSOD everytime.: My PC recently updated and Windows now will not switch on/boot up. I get a BSOD every time it boots up. I have a USB with Recovery Media from a NEW HP laptop but this doesn't seem to work. I have tried a system restore from an external drive but it doesnt like that either. I...
  9. Everytime I load up a game this pops up HELP

Everytime I load up a game this pops up HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iClujj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2nzdb/everytime_i_load_up_a_game_this_pops_up_help/
  10. Did I just **** up my Windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did I just **** up my Windows 10 license?: Hi, I've been doing some "tweaking" on both my pc and laptop these last days but I think that I screwed it up with the Windows 10 licenses. Basically I wanted to install Linux in both of them which I did sucessfully on my laptop and then I tried to make a dual boot on my pc...