Windows 10: Everytime i try to download google chrome i receive this message "ChromeSetup.exe contained...

Discus and support Everytime i try to download google chrome i receive this message "ChromeSetup.exe contained... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently deleted google chrome and tried to reinstall it but I haven't been able to receiving the message "ChromeSetup.exe contained a virus and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bailey3000, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Everytime i try to download google chrome i receive this message "ChromeSetup.exe contained...

I recently deleted google chrome and tried to reinstall it but I haven't been able to receiving the message "ChromeSetup.exe contained a virus and was deleted". This also happened when I tried to download Firefox, I got the message "Firefox Installer.exe contained a virus and was deleted". In fact I can't download anything from the browser without receiving the message "contained a virus and was deleted". Please help

:)

Bailey3000, Jan 1, 2021

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Wibdows 10 Pro - Your organization used Windows Defender Application Control to block this app

remove chromesetup.exe from E:\vg\ask vg\software\google chrome\chromesetup.exe

then download google chrome offline installer from filehorse.com , then install

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Everytime i try to download google chrome i receive this message "ChromeSetup.exe contained...

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Everytime i try to download google chrome i receive this message "ChromeSetup.exe contained...

1. Everytime i try to download google chrome i receive this message "ChromeSetup.exe contained... - Similar Threads - Everytime try download

2. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..: How do I fix this? It just happened out of nowhere. I tried downloading on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan-failed-message-everytime-i-try-to/9e513f37-f335-4d84-9343-0a2f91968092
  3. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..: How do I fix this? It just happened out of nowhere. I tried downloading on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan-failed-message-everytime-i-try-to/9e513f37-f335-4d84-9343-0a2f91968092
  4. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Everytime I receive a message, a AI Voicelike TTS plays the messages I receive. I tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I receive a message, a AI Voicelike TTS plays the messages I receive. I tried...: This has been annoying me for the a week now, I had to mute any sound from Discord when I'm not in a call. Please tell how to turn this off....
  6. Everytime I receive a message, a AI Voicelike TTS plays the messages I receive. I tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime I receive a message, a AI Voicelike TTS plays the messages I receive. I tried...: This has been annoying me for the a week now, I had to mute any sound from Discord when I'm not in a call. Please tell how to turn this off....
  7. google chrome download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    google chrome download: Is there a google chrome app download in the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-download/5b4fb292-2493-4ea0-a047-441a8154bbc7
  8. EVERYTIME I DOWNLOAD AN APP, I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A FILE THAT SAYS .EXE

EVERYTIME I DOWNLOAD AN APP, I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A FILE THAT SAYS .EXE: I was about to download the Notion app in my laptop, windows 10 and to download the app, I have to download a file which says.exe on it. I'm sorry I am very cautious in using my laptop nowadays because I only got it recently from repair, it completely shut down before and...
  9. I am trying to download and use Adobe Creative Cloud but everytime I download it, I receive...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to download and use Adobe Creative Cloud but everytime I download it, I receive...: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or th esoftware vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f. My...
  10. When ever I try to search something in google chrome I get a weird message

When ever I try to search something in google chrome I get a weird message: When ever I try to search something in google chrome a get a message saying This search page has been blocked due to a violation of our terms of use. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience with a webisite saying trovi.com. So I was looking all over youtube and I still...