Windows 10: Everytime I try to import some photos from my iphone, is there a quick fix?

Discus and support Everytime I try to import some photos from my iphone, is there a quick fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VURORA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hziuxr/everytime_i_try_to_import_some_photos_from_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VURORA, Jul 28, 2020.

1. /u/VURORA Win User

Everytime I try to import some photos from my iphone, is there a quick fix?

/u/VURORA, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Audrey_98 Win User

Photo import from Iphone not working

I am trying to import photos from my iphone into photos but when i try my computer recognizes my phone is connected but then when i select it and press import it says "something went wrong" and tells me to try again and the cycle repeats. Any suggestions?

Audrey_98, Jul 28, 2020
  3. dcok1 Win User
    importing photos from an iPHone

I'm trying to import photos from my iPHone into windows 10pro photo gallery. When I click on import photos, from a usb, it doesn't see my device. It is turned on and unlocked.... any suggestions? thanks

dcok1, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Javo Win User

iPhone Photos import to Windows 10 PC not working

I would like to troubleshoot my inability to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10. I am an advanced user struggling to find relevant help on the internet since most results are unusable masked adverts for paid third party software.

I want to use it the following way

1. connect iPhone via USB to my Windows 10 PC
    2. open Microsoft "Photos" app
    3. click in the upper right on import > add from the device over USB
    4. select all photos and click import

4th step is where it fails, with no usable message.

• I have set the device as trusted on iPhone
    • I mostly don't see it in My Computer, therefore I cannot just copy
    • I tried uninstalling every driver and iTunes software
    • Despite not being visible in Windows Explorer, iTunes can always access the contents with no issue
    • it has a tiny moments when it starts working, but overall import fails sooner or later and never copies all 3k photos. Mostly MSPhotos don't show any content, just failure message, sometimes it shows it's content and acts as I can select what to import, but as described fails sooner or later
    • iTunes can successfully copy entire phone.

Other attempts
    • I tried multiple free 3rd party SW, all of them either failed or seemed like to be usable only after buying their extended version
    • I tried using iTunes for Syncing the Photos
      • I maybe don't know how to use it, or it is faulty too. But I've set the directory where my Photos should be synced, but sync seems to just backup the phone and creates tiny 'Photo Database file', but no photo actually gets copied onto PC.

Thema:

1. Everytime I try to import some photos from my iphone, is there a quick fix? - Similar Threads - Everytime try import

2. Photo/Video Import Freezing while trying to import from iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo/Video Import Freezing while trying to import from iPhone: I am trying to download the pictures from my iPhone onto my computer running Windows 10. In order to do this, I right-clicked "Apple iPhone" in the file explorer, and hit "Import pictures and videos." Things proceeded as normal, scanning my phone for all photos, giving me a...
  3. Photo/Video Import Freezing while trying to import from iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo/Video Import Freezing while trying to import from iPhone: I am trying to download the pictures from my iPhone onto my computer running Windows 10. In order to do this, I right-clicked "Apple iPhone" in the file explorer, and hit "Import pictures and videos." Things proceeded as normal, scanning my phone for all photos, giving me a...
  4. I can't import photos from my iphone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't import photos from my iphone.: It says we sent your device a notification to connect please accept it to give microsoft photos access to load your photos but i have not received any notification on my iphone.the new microsoft photos is very annoying because it used to be so easy to import photos from my...
  5. I can't import photos from my iphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't import photos from my iphone.: It says we sent your device a notification to connect please accept it to give microsoft photos access to load your photos but i have not received any notification on my iphone.the new microsoft photos is very annoying because it used to be so easy to import photos from my...
  6. I can't import photos from my iphone.

7. importing photos from iphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    importing photos from iphone: How do I import photos once my phone is connected to Microsoft or pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos-from-iphone/646153ff-8737-42bf-a7c8-ee7d9632b454"
  8. Import photos from iPhone

Import photos from iPhone: Can I specify a folder on my PC (Using Windows 10 Photos) to which photos must be imported from say an iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-photos-from-iphone/a111df94-64f6-4273-a9f4-53e765ba4187"
  9. importing photos from my Iphone

importing photos from my Iphone: Good Afternoon Everyone!! I would appreciate any assistance.... How do I import photos from my iPhone to my laptop? I am getting a message stating that I need to access the import capability through the iPhone desktop app? I am lost!! Thank you in advance....
  10. photo import from iphone.

photo import from iphone.: windows 10 import function does not recognize all my pictures for import https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-import-from-iphone/6553a065-9f62-4ac3-8d97-9671b42df5bf