Windows 10: Everytime I try to join a friends realm on MCW10, it tells me to authenticate to microsoft...

Discus and support Everytime I try to join a friends realm on MCW10, it tells me to authenticate to microsoft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been able to join on every first load of the game, and if i restart i can join, but once i close the game and open it again it only tells me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sexic, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Sexic Win User

Everytime I try to join a friends realm on MCW10, it tells me to authenticate to microsoft...

I have been able to join on every first load of the game, and if i restart i can join, but once i close the game and open it again it only tells me that i need to authenticate to the services and i cannot join. How can i deal with this?

:)

Sexic, Aug 17, 2019

2. Cannot join a Realm on windows 10

i have been invited to join a realm with my friends and i have recived the invite but when i go to join the realm it says You're not invited to play on this server

Buster_Bean217, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Can't join people on realms or just in general.

I have my microsoft version from java version so idk if it's related to my problem. The thing is, i can't join any realms i've gotten invites for, and i can't join my friends either. I keep getting told to go to

This Site
    but whenever i click on the settings thing, it just redirects me to exactly the same website. So could i please get some help? Cause i really want to play with my friends and this is just ridiculous.

And also, this problem is relatively new. Last year i could easily join a realm/friend, but now it doesn't do anything but disconnect.

Thanks in advance Everytime I try to join a friends realm on MCW10, it tells me to authenticate to microsoft... :)

AndrewStefan, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Everytime I try to join a friends realm on MCW10, it tells me to authenticate to microsoft...

Minecraft Realms

I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be
    changed on xbox.com. I have the "join multiplayer games" option set to allow in the Xbox One/Windows 10 tab.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

firehazard10597, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Everytime I try to join a friends realm on MCW10, it tells me to authenticate to microsoft...

1. Everytime I try to join a friends realm on MCW10, it tells me to authenticate to microsoft... - Similar Threads - Everytime try join

2. Minecraft keeps saying my account is set up to not allow me to join my friends realm and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft keeps saying my account is set up to not allow me to join my friends realm and...: Help I need help changing it I keep getting redirected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-keeps-saying-my-account-is-set-up-to-not/ee475ca7-83ec-4660-bf25-64fcd930389c
  3. Minecraft keeps saying my account is set up to not allow me to join my friends realm and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft keeps saying my account is set up to not allow me to join my friends realm and...: Help I need help changing it I keep getting redirected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-keeps-saying-my-account-is-set-up-to-not/ee475ca7-83ec-4660-bf25-64fcd930389c
  4. I can't join my friends realm on bedrock

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't join my friends realm on bedrock: For some reason whenever try to play my friends realm i can't. I did everything i could do but nothing worked. I even changed both of the club option and i could join multiplayer. Nothing worked. How can i fix this?...
  5. i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either: i have purchased this game 3 times on 3 seperate occasions. i am trying so hard to play along with my son on his console crossplay and we cant join eachothers worlds, we are already friends....
  6. My friends and I cannot join or edit the map to our realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends and I cannot join or edit the map to our realm: We revently just bought a realm for a friend group and when ever we try to change the map, after the exporting bar loads it says error and whenever we try to join it says error. we payed full price for this realm and the porblem has been over a week. BTW this is for the...
  7. so i can't join realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    so i can't join realms: so I can't join realms my dudes. that's it. can someone help me cause xbox.com sure hasnt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-cant-join-realms/2c659065-bebf-43ff-90a2-48010f4f83ea
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 - unable to accept friend request to join realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - unable to accept friend request to join realm: I am trying to join a realm on Minecraft. I have received an invitation from my friend who plays on XBox. I play on my PC. When I try to join the realm I get the following message: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." I...
  9. Can't join a realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join a realm: I was invited to a realm and the invite doesn't show up when I play on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-a-realm/0553059d-e8d4-4406-ab10-9b25c528f7fa
  10. MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm: [ATTACH] My birth date is set to December 21 1997, all my settings are set to allow, what do I need to change to fix this and be able to join their game?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. need microsoft authentication to join minecraft realm

2. you need to authenticate to microsoft services Realm

3. minecraft friends cant join realms

4. cant connect to friends realm xbox,
  5. minecraft windows 10 realm you need to authenticate to microsoft services