Windows 10: everytime i try to launch minecraft it gives me an error i am using windows 10 pro

Discus and support everytime i try to launch minecraft it gives me an error i am using windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; error: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I let you down. Sorry : Time: 14.3.2020 16:48 Description: Initializing game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HypnoMacka, Mar 14, 2020.

1. everytime i try to launch minecraft it gives me an error i am using windows 10 pro

error:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// I let you down. Sorry :

Time: 14.3.2020 16:48

Description: Initializing game

org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated

at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormatNative Method

at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormatWindowsPeerInfo.java:52

at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindowWindowsDisplay.java:247

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindowDisplay.java:306

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createDisplay.java:848

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createDisplay.java:757

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createDisplay.java:739

at ave.apSourceFile:534

at ave.amSourceFile:363

at ave.aSourceFile:310

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.mainSourceFile:124

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormatNative Method

at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormatWindowsPeerInfo.java:52

at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindowWindowsDisplay.java:247

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindowDisplay.java:306

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createDisplay.java:848

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createDisplay.java:757

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createDisplay.java:739

at ave.apSourceFile:534

at ave.amSourceFile:363

-- Initialization --

Details:

Stacktrace:

at ave.aSourceFile:310

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.mainSourceFile:124

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.8.9

Operating System: Windows 10 amd64 version 10.0

Java Version: 1.8.0_241, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpotTM 64-Bit Server VM mixed mode, Oracle Corporation

Memory: 66448312 bytes 63 MB / 160239616 bytes 152 MB up to 1060372480 bytes 1011 MB

JVM Flags: 6 total; -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

Launched Version: 1.8.9

LWJGL: 2.9.4

OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.

GL Caps:

Using VBOs: No

Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched.

Type: Client map_client.txt

Resource Packs:

Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Profiler Position: N/A disabled

CPU: <unknown>

:)

HypnoMacka, Mar 14, 2020

2. Minecraft launch crash on windows 10

everytime i try to launch minecraft it crashes saying lack of updated drivers and when i try to update it it says unknown error it worked before on windows 7 and ive tried everything to fix it please help

Hannahhhh123, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 14, 2020
  4. everytime i try to launch minecraft it gives me an error i am using windows 10 pro

Minecraft won't launch

I have just installed Minecraft on a Windows 10 Pro PC. It is up to date. It is an ACER Aspire 5830TG

When run I get a white window with Mojang on it, then the window disappears with no error given.

I ran the trouble shooter from control panel, enabled UAC as suggested, reset the app as suggested. No change. It still won't run. I then moved on to the "detecting additional problems" bit, nothing found.

I'm stuck. :-(

Paul Ackroyd, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

everytime i try to launch minecraft it gives me an error i am using windows 10 pro

1. everytime i try to launch minecraft it gives me an error i am using windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - everytime try launch

2. PC hang everytime I try to launch a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC hang everytime I try to launch a game: RTX 4090 with latest Nvidia driver. It hang after I install this driver. The error seems relating to DirectX, any help here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-hang-everytime-i-try-to-launch-a-game/35101ae2-0b59-417c-abf7-8ce6a89cf7bc
  3. I am trying to install c++ but it gives me this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install c++ but it gives me this error.: 0x80240017 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-install-c-but-it-gives-me-this/73003de7-7d11-48f6-9041-5c1de9e25d87
  4. I am trying to install c++ but it gives me this error.

I am trying to install c++ but it gives me this error.: 0x80240017 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-install-c-but-it-gives-me-this/73003de7-7d11-48f6-9041-5c1de9e25d87
  5. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...: So when I log in it keeps giving me the error that their was an illegal state change request. Specifically though it is when I try to log into xbox live, minecraft, and when i try to verify my account through my computer. which is a windows 10. So what should I do?...
  6. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...: So when I log in it keeps giving me the error that their was an illegal state change request. Specifically though it is when I try to log into xbox live, minecraft, and when i try to verify my account through my computer. which is a windows 10. So what should I do?...
  7. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error: It wont let me download minecraft when I press the install button it works for about 2 seconds then gives me an error code. here is the error code 0x80246007 if that helps...
  9. Everytime I try to bring up settings using windows 10 it will not boot up. i am the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everytime I try to bring up settings using windows 10 it will not boot up. i am the...: I cannot get to my Windows settings. every time I try to bring it up it will not appear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-try-to-bring-up-settings-using-windows/371ffdd6-fee4-4c99-933b-cb000fb98f4a
  10. i'm using a custom kms server and everytime I try to activate it gives me an error...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i'm using a custom kms server and everytime I try to activate it gives me an error...: i'm using a custom kms server and everytime I try to activate it gives me an error 0xC004F074 although the server is working fine on other machines...