Windows 10: Everytime I turn on my computer I get blue screened and I when I try start up safe mode the...

Discus and support Everytime I turn on my computer I get blue screened and I when I try start up safe mode the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was just playing World of Warcraft when the game suddenly crashed. I started it up again but then the same thing happened. All of a sudden my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kressav, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Kressav Win User

Everytime I turn on my computer I get blue screened and I when I try start up safe mode the...

So I was just playing World of Warcraft when the game suddenly crashed. I started it up again but then the same thing happened. All of a sudden my PC just crashed all together and when I tried to restart it the start up screen looked all broken then just went black while the computer was still on.

Ive tried all sorts of things then decided to start up safe mode then do a system restore, restoring it to how it was about 9 days ago. I left it for a while and when I got back the screen was all chopped again so I restarted my computer. It was after this that I started to get the blue screen but this time I cannot start up safe mode because when I try the same blue screen pops up. It says I cant system restore, and when I try to reset the computer while keeping all my files it just says I cant and redirects me back to the blue screen troubleshoot window.

Please Help. Thanks in advance.

:)

Kressav, Sep 29, 2018

2. ntoskrnl.exe Blue Screen of Death

Hi Stevie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA bug check has a value of 0x00000050. This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

Let us try the following steps as a workaround and check if it makes any difference.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to start your computer in safe mode with Networking and check if the issue appears there as well. If it does not appear in safe mode with Networking place the computer in clean
    boot state to identify the culprit program running in the background creating this error.

Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Refer:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if ti helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue screen in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why blue screen errors is happening. For us to isolate what's causing it, we'll be needing additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your account after receiving the blue screen?
    • Was the blue screen appeared while accessing a specific app or upon turning on the computer?
    • Have you tried accessing Safe mode?

If you are still able to login on your account, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome, so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Everytime I turn on my computer I get blue screened and I when I try start up safe mode the...

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Everytime I turn on my computer I get blue screened and I when I try start up safe mode the... - Similar Threads - Everytime turn computer

2. I can’t get to safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get to safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try: I can’t get to the safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-to-safe-mode-from-the-blue-screen-no/b2a91276-4155-4eee-9586-97ba070379cc
  3. I can’t get to safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get to safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try: I can’t get to the safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-to-safe-mode-from-the-blue-screen-no/b2a91276-4155-4eee-9586-97ba070379cc
  4. I can’t get to safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I am stuck in recovery mode and I blue screen everytime i try to start my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck in recovery mode and I blue screen everytime i try to start my pc.: The main bsod I get is bad_system_config. I tried running windows from a recovery usb which gave me another blue screen. sfc/scannow tells me "Windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation." dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth tells me "Error:...
  6. I am stuck in recovery mode and I blue screen everytime i try to start my pc.

I am stuck in recovery mode and I blue screen everytime i try to start my pc.: The main bsod I get is bad_system_config. I tried running windows from a recovery usb which gave me another blue screen. sfc/scannow tells me "Windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation." dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth tells me "Error:...
  7. I am stuck in recovery mode and I blue screen everytime i try to start my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Everytime I turn on my laptop I get a recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime I turn on my laptop I get a recovery screen: only way I can get into windows is pressing ESC to open UEFI settings and then exit out of it. Then it doesn't pop up anymore and I can log in normally. How can I get rid of the recovery screen since its a false warning?This started happening after I installed a second...
  9. Everytime I turn on my laptop I get a recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I turn on my laptop I get a recovery screen: only way I can get into windows is pressing ESC to open UEFI settings and then exit out of it. Then it doesn't pop up anymore and I can log in normally. How can I get rid of the recovery screen since its a false warning?This started happening after I installed a second...
  10. Everytime I turn on my laptop I get a recovery screen