Windows 10: everytime PC boots up windows, time is off by 6 hours to the minute

Discus and support everytime PC boots up windows, time is off by 6 hours to the minute in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To make it show correct time, I right click, adjust date/time, turn time setting to off and on automatically, and it then shows correct time. WHY is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sdowney717, Feb 9, 2019.

1. everytime PC boots up windows, time is off by 6 hours to the minute

To make it show correct time, I right click, adjust date/time, turn time setting to off and on automatically, and it then shows correct time.

WHY is this?

:)

sdowney717, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Wullail Win User

Time Not Showing Correctly

Sounds like something is resetting the timezone to one that is 6 hours earlier on boot up.

Wullail, Feb 9, 2019
  3. donna89 Win User
    WIndows upgrade on my new PC, now takes up to 6 minutes to boot....

Hello. That's quite a list. Surely some thing in that list of suggestions will help with this problem. If the PC is still under warranty, I agree that HP is responsible and they should be notified about your problem. Hopefully HP will have a solution for
    the slow boot up.

Donna

donna89, Feb 9, 2019
  4. win10fan Win User

everytime PC boots up windows, time is off by 6 hours to the minute

Time Not Showing Correctly

Since last 2 days, windows time is 6 hours behind then the exact current time. I have to set enable and disable "Set time automatically" to fix this issue, but now everytime I have to follow the same step. What should I do, please help*Sad

win10fan, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

everytime PC boots up windows, time is off by 6 hours to the minute

1. everytime PC boots up windows, time is off by 6 hours to the minute - Similar Threads - everytime boots off

2. PC turns off when idle for a long time ~hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC turns off when idle for a long time ~hour: My computer turns itself off after off when not in use for more than an hour +-. The power setting is set not to sleep or hibernate Never. From looking up in the Event Viewer, I found the following:"Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate:...
  3. Windows hangs for a few minutes each time I boot up

Windows hangs for a few minutes each time I boot up: Windows 10. ver 19043Whenever I boot up Windows, after a minute it will often hang for a few minutes. Whatever is running will mostly run, though sometimes it will stop. Like Windows Media Player will continue to play. But try and run a new programme and it won't even load....
  4. 5-minute boot time

5-minute boot time: A month or two ago Windows 10 Home suddenly started taking 5 minutes to start up. It used to take a minute. Details: No performance issues after boot Most of the boot time is during "Welcome" screen 2 languages installed - English and Japanese, OS is English CPU Pentium i5...
  5. Windows takes up to an hour to boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows takes up to an hour to boot: I have reinstalled Windows on this machine, which solved the problem for a couple weeks. The computer itself works with no issue after it's up and running. It's still on an HDD, which doesn't appear to have errors, but I'll run a chkdsk to be sure. I've changed the SATA cable...
  6. Windows 10 time is 3 hours off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 time is 3 hours off.: Hello, I installed a new ssd today, and I'm currently running my OS on it, and my time is incorrect. My time zone is correct in the date and time settings, yet it's still off by three hours exactly. I've tried to change the time manually, but it's still wrong in...
  7. Windows 10 taking 1 hour 15 minutes on average to boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 taking 1 hour 15 minutes on average to boot up: Hopefully someone can point me the right direction here, about a week ago Windows started taking a very long time to boot up, after powering on and off a few times during this boot, an option was presented to fix windows and lose all of my apps/programs I did this and Windows...
  8. 20+ minute boot time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    20+ minute boot time: I have windows installed on an SSD and it literally takes more than 20 minutes just to restart. It gets stuck at the windows logo with the dots moving in a circle. I've ran the system file checker, updated video drivers, cleaned registry with CCleaner, and I changed the page...
  9. 2 Hour Boot time?

2 Hour Boot time?: Hi all, for a reason unbeknownst and unidentified by myself and geek squad after a extended period of time using my computer the next time I boot, it takes around two hours from the MOBO screen to where I can login, what could cause this? could it be my ssd? its pretty new (2...
  10. Win10 time suddenly an hour off

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 time suddenly an hour off: So as of yesterday Mar 30 the time on my PC started displaying an hour ahead than actual time for no reason. No changes to clock settings. Daylight savings was Mar 12 where I live and my PC adjusted automatically as per normal. If I go into Date and Time settings, I see 'set...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. time is six hours off

2. windows time off by 6 hours