Windows 10: evey time I start my comp it goes to blue screen , wait to re start my comp after 100%

Discus and support evey time I start my comp it goes to blue screen , wait to re start my comp after 100% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evey-time-i-start-my-comp-it-goes-to-blue-screen/64687016-ab3d-4f6b-a576-82c0868e772f Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by richmastergeorge, Mar 9, 2019.

1. evey time I start my comp it goes to blue screen , wait to re start my comp after 100%

restart

:)

richmastergeorge, Mar 9, 2019
  2. hermmie17 Win User

Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Have to clear CMOS to start comp?

Computer has been runing fine for about a year now, today when I tried to start it up the screen just stayed black, after checking the monitor, graphic card etc etc, I hit the clear CMOS button on the motherboard and it booted up, I got

CMOS Checksum Bad
    F1 Run Setup
    F2 load default values

If I run setup on reboot I will just get a black screen, I have to load defaluts then the comp will run fine intill I turn it off then I will have to hit the clear CMOS button on the motherboard to get it to boot again. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for any help.

Crazypootie, Mar 9, 2019
  4. PatFlores Win User

evey time I start my comp it goes to blue screen , wait to re start my comp after 100%

win 10. made a disc good. got used comp. was to have win 7. seller did total recovery & started it up.no operating system, put the win10 disc I made & worked. started network error on main comp.

I had a hard time downloading the win. 10 so I eventually made a disc and it worked. Now I bought a used comp. that was supposed to have wind. 7 on it . The seller did a complete recovery and when she brought it to me and started it up it said there was
    no operating system on it. So I put the wind. 10 disc in that I made and all was good, BUT then I started getting a network error on my main comp. that I initially installed it on saying there was another comp with same ip address and I keep getting knocked
    offline. What can I do to fix this. Also both comp. has same key for win. 10

PatFlores, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

evey time I start my comp it goes to blue screen , wait to re start my comp after 100%

1. evey time I start my comp it goes to blue screen , wait to re start my comp after 100% - Similar Threads - evey start comp

2. Comp glitch.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Comp glitch.: I have an Acer pc. Everyone once in a while, it blacks out for a second, then comes back on with the image slightly pixelated. I turn the computer off and restart it, and it's OK for the time being. What does it mean? Is there something I can do to fix this?...
  3. Comp glitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comp glitch.: I have an Acer pc. Everyone once in a while, it blacks out for a second, then comes back on with the image slightly pixelated. I turn the computer off and restart it, and it's OK for the time being. What does it mean? Is there something I can do to fix this?...
  4. Comp glitch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??: since I didn't authorize any windows updates, let alone a change to my windows, I have no clue why this happened, but I know I didn't authorize it... **** is going on here? I never agreed to go upto win 11 or whatever it is after win 10... anyone else come across this kind of...
  6. I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??

in Windows 10 Customization
    I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??: since I didn't authorize any windows updates, let alone a change to my windows, I have no clue why this happened, but I know I didn't authorize it... **** is going on here? I never agreed to go upto win 11 or whatever it is after win 10... anyone else come across this kind of...
  7. what happens to windows if i reset my comp.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happens to windows if i reset my comp.: I want to ask that if i reset my comp, by chosing deleting files, folder, setting apps and also wiping out all drives ..Then is it going to remove my windows too??Or it will delete everything except my windows iso??...
  8. How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?: step by step help in transferring files on old 7 to new 10 * Moved from insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-my-files-from-my-windows-7-comp/ec60d22d-aff6-4a65-8d77-3122ae93d80b"
  9. New comp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New comp.: Looking to get a new gaming comp. but on a budget would like to keep,it under $700. Looking at the dell inspiration 5675 as one.. also see these cyber power systems but don't know much about them. Any help would be great. Thanks 116890
  10. BSOD Daughter's Comp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Daughter's Comp: Here is the zip file from my daughter's computer. She has experienced the BSOD several times. Attachment 127174 80523