Windows 10: EVGA G3 650Watt Eco Mode Question

Discus and support EVGA G3 650Watt Eco Mode Question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello All Is it better to just leave Eco Mode on and let the Power supply control the fan as System temps increase or should I turn Eco mode off and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMDMan2016, Mar 22, 2019.

1. EVGA G3 650Watt Eco Mode Question

Hello All

Is it better to just leave Eco Mode on and let the Power supply control the fan as System temps increase or should I turn Eco mode off and let the fan run all the time?

My temps in my Asus G11CD-K are average I believe for a Intel Stock Cooler, 1 exhaust fan (92mm) and 1 video card

Highest seen it get during heavy encoding on Core 1: 82C according to Coretemp 64

rest was around 64-75C

Right now 33C with hardly doing nothing

(Still running Avast Free, but by 1903 switching to Just Defender, Malwarebytes on the systems I believe)

:)

AMDMan2016, Mar 22, 2019

2. Can't turn eco mode off Toshiba Satellite P50-C-128

Hi Duncan,

The Eco mode is a feature available to some laptops. It increases your laptop's battery life cycle by not charging it to full capacity. To disable this feature, please follow the steps below:

• Open Settings and click System.
    • Click Power & sleep.
    • Click Additional power settings.
    • Under Choose or customize a power plan, tick Balanced (recommended).

Once done, observe if you get to fully charge your laptop. In case the eco mode is still enabled, then we suggest that you get in touch with your laptop's manufacturer for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need further information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Need to uninstall Eco Mode in order to install Windows 10. Can't find Eco Mode to uninstall it.

I have a Samsung laptop and am operating Windows 7 64bit. I am trying to install Windows 10 but I keep getting a message that Eco Mode must be uninstalled. When I go to
    Control Panel / Programs and Features, then uninstall unwanted software, Eco Mode is not listed. How do I uninstall this item?

PaulaLipski, Mar 22, 2019
  4. EarthDog Win User

EVGA G3 650Watt Eco Mode Question

EarthDog, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

EVGA G3 650Watt Eco Mode Question

1. EVGA G3 650Watt Eco Mode Question - Similar Threads - EVGA 650Watt Eco

2. Dell G3 3590 VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell G3 3590 VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: In the middle of playing Fallout 4 I experienced a sudden crash and then I couldn't run the game Due to it being Fallout 4 I decided to restart my Laptop, upon doing this I got a BSOD with the error code "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" When my laptop reloaded it was as if my...
  3. EVGA Precision X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EVGA Precision X: First time user. Faulting application name: PrecisionX_x64.exe, version: 1.0.2.0, time stamp: 0x5db807ac Faulting module name: d3d9.dll, version: 10.0.18362.387, time stamp: 0xc808fce5 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00000000000ac44e Faulting process id:...
  4. question on evga 2060 rtx 8 gig sc ultra

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    question on evga 2060 rtx 8 gig sc ultra: got evga 2060 rtx 8 gig sc ultra card. anybody use their software to adjust fan curve. this card has idle fan off at desktop or low gaming. hot hot does this card get 141518
  5. Boot into safe mode question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot into safe mode question: Hey guys and Gals, I have a weird question for you. I have window 10 pro and tried to boot into safe mode command prompt but it wont accept my password. So I held down shift and restarted and got to command prompt option. System rebooted fine and then it asked me for my...
  6. Dell G3 Speedstep not working?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell G3 Speedstep not working?: The core clock frequencies and voltage on my Dell G3 are locked at full speed and max voltage. Speed Step/C-States are enabled in the BIOS, I'm using the balanced power plan in Windows (min CPU 5%, max CPU 100%) and there is no abnormally high CPU load. I'm confused......
  7. Toshiba eco Utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba eco Utilities: I have a Toshiba Laptop and I am not able to enable eco mode. I disabled this a couple of years ago and have not been able to enable it since. I turn the toggle switch to on and it immediately goes back to off, it won't stay in the on position...
  8. EVGA Step-Up Program

EVGA Step-Up Program: Does anyone have any experience with this? The "used" 980 Ti I bought off of Amazon Warehouse Deals turned out to be brand new and eligible for the Step-Up program, so I submitted a step up for the 1080 ACX 3.0 model. I'm curious about stuff like shipping time and if anyone...
  9. evga precision x

evga precision x: EVGA Precision XOC version 6.2.3 works very well as long as its used only on Evga products. Like the guys posted the other two updates I would stay away from, until Evga fixes the latest bugs. *Smile
  10. 2 EVGA 660TI's

2 EVGA 660TI's: So I have a client who has a 660ti P/N: 02G-P4-3660-BR, and he also has a 660ti P/N: 03g-p4-3661-kr One is the 2GB version and one is the 3GB version. Is he able to use both of these together? Or Not possible since they don't both have 2GB or 3GB? 68254