Windows 10: Evil twin access point attacks

Discus and support Evil twin access point attacks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am currently suffering from evil twin Ap attacks, and after looking online I've come to the conclusion that this needs the attention of the pros, as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RhinoDragon, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Evil twin access point attacks

I am currently suffering from evil twin Ap attacks, and after looking online I've come to the conclusion that this needs the attention of the pros, as there's no way to fix the problem without Linux and a very specific group of wireless network cards which means they are operating outside of the capabilitie's of the average Joe, that being said i feel the need to ask Microsoft to look into providing a fix in the fortune for netizens everywhere, please and thanks!

:)

RhinoDragon, Oct 6, 2018

2. Access Points and Destinations

it takes a bit of getting used to moving from the access point lists to the destinations list they use now.

a couple of points i would suggest that are useful is that

1 many applications will inherit the settings specified in the browser or the 'default' setting in the destinations menu

2 you can add destinations and copy access points to them, if say you want some things to use wifi and an internet cell access point in that order, but you want something else to only only the internet cell access point you can add it to a new destination.

3 some apps that bring up the destinations list allow you to select access points from the options menu.

flagpole---01, Oct 6, 2018
  3. bambamq Win User
    bambamq, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Evil twin access point attacks

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Evil twin access point attacks

1. Evil twin access point attacks - Similar Threads - Evil twin access

2. Access Point

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access Point: My Computer cuts the internet out and I use windows network diagnostics and it fixes it but I cannot figure out how to this:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-point/6519a548-ccac-4190-8a3e-bb32704dc56f
  3. Twin view stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Twin view stopped working: Hi. I have an HP laptop running Windows 10 and use a Dell S2409W monitor connected via HDMI cable to use the monitor as well as the laptop screen. On the monitor I am using an Intel UHD Graphics 620 and it says the Drivers are up to date. Approx 1 week ago when I turned the...
  4. Resident Evil : Not a hero

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Resident Evil : Not a hero: every time , every SINGLE time i try to download the free dlc "Not a hero" it gives me the Code: 0x80073D01 and its highly frustrating , i even waited for 8 months to try again and still the same results , so now im directly asking for help here please help me solve my...
  5. Windows Hello Twin Test

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Twin Test: Am I the only one with a twin who can unlock my PC using Windows Hello, I use a Microsoft Surface Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-twin-test/8b30b5a4-3e9e-46cd-b071-ed4d360c058a
  6. Twin monitor Screensaver.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Twin monitor Screensaver.: This may seem a mundane question. However, it is irritating me. I have two monitors and when I start the screen saver it only shows on one screen. Is it possible for the screen saver to show over both screens? Many thanks for any ideas....
  7. Evil locker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Evil locker: We have been hit with Evil Locker - how do we go about recovering from it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/evil-locker/cb373612-7059-4c8c-bc6d-28a01121025b
  8. TWIN UI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TWIN UI: WHY DO I HAVE IT, WHY CANT IT FIND IT WHY DOES EVERYTHING GO THERE? WHEN I LOOK IT UP IT ONLY TALKS ABOUT MAPS AND PHOTOS!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS SAVING TO THERE AND I CANT FIND IT AT ALL PLEASE HELP NOW...
  9. Direct Memory Access Attack Mitigation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Direct Memory Access Attack Mitigation: The Microsoft documentation for mitigating DMA attacks includes the DataProtection/AllowDirectMemoryAccess policy. This states: This policy setting allows you to block direct memory access (DMA) for all hot pluggable PCI downstream ports until a user logs into Windows....
  10. access points

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    access points: 6CF289E826D9C32B261E26E709C5DA76 is not the product wi-fi obviously. It feigns that it is a secure wi-fi. Moreove there are three other long codes exist in this area of this country. Is it the legal deed in our country without any offense against any laws? If you had not full...