Windows 10: Evolution of SharePoint in Office365

Discus and support Evolution of SharePoint in Office365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In the conversations I have with customers and partners, I’m often asked how SharePoint will evolve in Office 365, and what the future holds for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Evolution of SharePoint in Office365

Source: http://blogs.office.com/2015/02/02/e...on-sharepoint/

:)

Brink, Feb 1, 2015

2. Changing Office Hub password for SharePoint resource

I second that. This is still not resolved. As soon as we have to change our password (which has to happen on a monthly basis) I cannot use sharepoint resources anymore. And that's because I simply can't change my password in office hub.

I understand that office365 passwords are automatically changed once I change it in "E-Mail accounts". However, the sharepoint resources are no Office365 resources, they are resources of a sharepoint which is hosted by our company on site.

Schadensbegrenzer, Feb 1, 2015
  3. Windows Phone Outlook Configuration

You mentioned Office365. Is that what you are having problems connecting to? I have an Office365 account. and had no problem getting it set up on my Lumia 900. It even added the Sharepoint part into the Office Hub by itself.

Sven Johannsen, Feb 1, 2015
Thema:

Evolution of SharePoint in Office365

1. Evolution of SharePoint in Office365 - Similar Threads - Evolution SharePoint Office365

2. office365 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office365 freezes: outlook365 freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office365-freezes/8ea40ac6-7101-4efc-90fb-634857fa5dac
  3. office365 freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office365 freezes: outlook365 freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office365-freezes/8ea40ac6-7101-4efc-90fb-634857fa5dac
  4. Windows Evolution - Commendable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Evolution - Commendable: Over the last 45 years. The PC Industry has achieved remarkable progress and penetration into every sphere on the Planet. Windows led the Way, not any other Competitor by Kluge Code and now Finesse. How to keep Windows Developers Honest?- Give Users what they need, not what...
  5. Windows Evolution - Commendable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Evolution - Commendable: Over the last 45 years. The PC Industry has achieved remarkable progress and penetration into every sphere on the Planet. Windows led the Way, not any other Competitor by Kluge Code and now Finesse. How to keep Windows Developers Honest?- Give Users what they need, not what...
  6. The Evolution of Windows Search

in Windows 10 News
    The Evolution of Windows Search: Welcome to our new blog focusing on all things related to the Windows Search Platform, also known over the years as Windows Desktop Search, the Indexing Service, WSearch, and the Content Indexer. This is the first post in what will be a 4-part series covering the...
  7. Question on Office365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on Office365: I have a question on the office 365 Education plan ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office ) If I download this, will I be able to use it when i am offline? Also, what will happen to the Microsoft Office 2010 that i currently have in my laptop? Will my...
  8. Evolution of Timekeeping in Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Evolution of Timekeeping in Windows: Do you ever wonder how Windows computers keep the current time and how it is maintained on a day to day basis? Did you know that your computer needs to keep the correct time for you to access certain resources over the network? Are you aware of regulations on time...
  9. Office365 home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office365 home: hi. I installed,office 365 on my new pc. I opened a couple of private documents only to find out later that they were also shown up on my husbnds pc under WORD as recents. I since deleted the files, but want to know why it was shared as i had not shared anything. I am not...
  10. Office365 Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office365 Outlook: First apologise if this has been asked before. I have a small office with a Dell Inspiron 3470 which has a small SSD (128GB) and I have installed Office 365 Personal and moved the usual data folders and OneDrive folder to the D: drive. I am concerned that with the amount of...