Windows 10: Evolving Data Loss Prevention in SharePoint Online/OneDrive

Discus and support Evolving Data Loss Prevention in SharePoint Online/OneDrive in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Everywhere your data exists, moves or is shared, we want to protect it. Office 365 has provided Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities for email since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Evolving Data Loss Prevention in SharePoint Online/OneDrive

Source: Evolving Data Loss Prevention in SharePoint Online/OneDrive for Business and Office applications - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Apr 20, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

Lumia 532 "black screen" & why do we have to lose our data to reset these dud phones?

A phone reset is sometimes necessary. Before you reset the phone you can backup data to your SD card, your OneDrive or the PC to prevent data loss.

garym123, Apr 20, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD windows 10 with HP Probook 430 G2 laptop

The minidump files show the driver that caused the crash was the vnwcd.sys and the process that crashed was the edpa.exe.

The vnwcd.sys and edpa.exe appear to be components of Symantec Data Loss Prevention software so try updating the data loss prevention software.

If the issue persists you may to remove the data loss prevention software.

auggy, Apr 20, 2015
Thema:

Evolving Data Loss Prevention in SharePoint Online/OneDrive

1. Evolving Data Loss Prevention in SharePoint Online/OneDrive - Similar Threads - Evolving Data Loss

2. Data Loss Prevention notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Loss Prevention notifications: I seem to be intermittently getting Data Loss Prevention notifications evaluating certain file operations on my pc. However my pc is not joined to any organization work or school so I am unsure why the policy is still in effect on my PC. It used to be part of an intune...
  3. Data Loss Prevention notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Loss Prevention notifications: I seem to be intermittently getting Data Loss Prevention notifications evaluating certain file operations on my pc. However my pc is not joined to any organization work or school so I am unsure why the policy is still in effect on my PC. It used to be part of an intune...
  4. How to encrypt data prevent data loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to encrypt data prevent data loss: OS: I'm multibooting- Win10- Win8.1- Win7- WinServer2022- WinServer2019- WinServer2016How to do it for each OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-encrypt-data-prevent-data-loss/148ef413-d547-4f11-881e-c8fe5f06afb5
  5. How to encrypt data prevent data loss

How to encrypt data prevent data loss: OS: I'm multibooting- Win10- Win8.1- Win7- WinServer2022- WinServer2019- WinServer2016How to do it for each OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-encrypt-data-prevent-data-loss/148ef413-d547-4f11-881e-c8fe5f06afb5
  6. Syncing two machines with onedrive - data loss

Syncing two machines with onedrive - data loss: I have two computers with the same Microsoft account and a file in the "Documents" folder on OneDrive on both machines. When I change the file on one machine, the other machine syncs and usually replaces it's version with the updated version. However occaisionally, the...
  7. New usage reports for SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and...

in Windows 10 News
    New usage reports for SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and...: Since the first rollout of the usage activity dashboard in March, we’ve continued our work to provide you with a better reporting experience. Many of the old usage reports have now been migrated to the new admin center. Today, we are happy to announce three new usage reports...
  8. Garage Series: Bringing Data Loss Prevention to SharePoint

in Windows 10 News
    Garage Series: Bringing Data Loss Prevention to SharePoint: On this week’s show we invite back Asaf Kashi, a lead engineer on the information protection team. We introduce the information protection updates coming to Office 365 and demonstrate the upcoming Data Loss Prevention capabilities in SharePoint and OneDrive for Business, the...
  9. Update Sharing Emails from SharePoint Online & OneDrive for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Update Sharing Emails from SharePoint Online & OneDrive for Business: We’re updating how sharing mails are sent from SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. We made a change earlier this year to send sharing mails from the sharing user's Exchange Online mailbox. At that time, we also stopped CC'ing the sender as the mails will now...
  10. Unifying Data Loss Prevention in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Unifying Data Loss Prevention in Office 365: All organizations, regardless of size and industry, have data that they consider sensitive. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is an important capability for protecting this information from getting into the wrong hands. We are always looking to enhance the DLP solution in Office 365...