Windows 10: Evolving Microsoft's Advance Notification Service in 2015

Discus and support Evolving Microsoft's Advance Notification Service in 2015 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Our Advance Notification Service (ANS) was created more than a decade ago as part of Update Tuesday to broadly communicate in advance, about the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Evolving Microsoft's Advance Notification Service in 2015

Source: http://blogs.technet.com/b/msrc/arch...s-in-2015.aspx

Brink, Jan 7, 2015

2. Sounds like a cost-cutting measure to me.

:)

lehnerus2000, Jan 8, 2015
  3. MICROSOFT WINNING NOTIFICATION 2015

It is an obvious scam.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 8, 2015
  4. Evolving Microsoft's Advance Notification Service in 2015

MICROSOFT WINNING NOTIFICATION 2015

Sir are you a diplomatic officer...

NishantKumar3, Jan 8, 2015
Thema:

Evolving Microsoft's Advance Notification Service in 2015

1. Evolving Microsoft's Advance Notification Service in 2015 - Similar Threads - Evolving Microsoft's Advance

2. Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10: won't load server lists. When I try to join a server, the server list says 0/0. I usually play an unofficial PC session, but nothing shows up on the server list now.i know this is a old question but now its not working again so i wanted to see if theres any way to fix it...
  3. Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10: won't load server lists. When I try to join a server, the server list says 0/0. I usually play an unofficial PC session, but nothing shows up on the server list now.i know this is a old question but now its not working again so i wanted to see if theres any way to fix it...
  4. End of service notification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    End of service notification: Updated to version 10.0.21376 build 21376 on may 10, 2021. Notification on the task bar saying that "Your version of Windows has reached end of service. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported". What does that mean?...
  5. microsoft visual c++ 2015

microsoft visual c++ 2015: It wont let me download the microsoft visual c++ 2015 because I dont have the microsoft visual c++, 2015 how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-2015/53ab6097-4d47-446a-b0e0-7faa9ef505e3
  6. Evolving Windows 10 servicing and quality: the next steps

in Windows 10 News
    Evolving Windows 10 servicing and quality: the next steps: Today, as part of our commitment to transparency, we are providing an overview of how we plan to further optimize the delivery of our next feature update. This optimization is specific to devices running the Windows 10 May 2019 Update. For devices running earlier versions of...
  7. Microsoft News - Push Notification Services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News - Push Notification Services: Hello, I was wondering a few things, and have a few things to share: -What port number does the Microsoft News App use for Breaking news notifications? -Which service provides breaking news notifications when App is not running? -Is this service locked down to Microsoft's...
  8. End of service notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    End of service notification: Last night, i got the notification to update due to the version i was using of windows 10 is not being serviced, i updated it, went to log back in, to see how well it was, it took nearly a minute to load up, it then takes a few moments to load the main desktop, so i restored...
  9. Advanced Restoration Service

Advanced Restoration Service: I have a computer maintenance program and they are telling me my Advanced Restoration Service has just expired July 9. I am told I have to have this re-newed or my anti-virus and files will be corrupted. After calling them this morning, they said I have 281 out of 300 files...
  10. Microsoft will surprise in 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will surprise in 2015: As the company seeks new ways to grow, it is likely to explore things once unthinkable for it. You may have noticed that I take a rather cynical view of Microsoft. But I think I am able to recognize when it does good things. As a matter of fact, I think the company made...