Windows 10: Evolving the Firefox Brand

Discus and support Evolving the Firefox Brand in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Say “Firefox” and most people think of a web browser on their laptop or phone, period. TL;DR, there’s more to the story now, and our branding needs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Evolving the Firefox Brand

Source: Evolving the Firefox Brand - Mozilla Open Design

:)

Brink, Jul 30, 2018

2. Evolve Alpha Testing This Month!

Evolving the Firefox Brand [​IMG]

Here’s a handy step-by-step guide for your shot at the Evolve Big Alpha:
    • Go to EvolveGame.com/BigAlpha
    • Enter this code: 11197-10708-89072 (It is a multi-use code, act fast!)
    • Enter your name and email confirmation
    • Select your platform preference
    If you did it in time, you will see a message saying that you successfully registered for a chance to participate in the Big Alpha.

IMPORTANT: Save the information on that page. We will not be contacting you with additional confirmation of your registration. Selected participants will be sent an email when keys are distributed.

The following countries are unable to participate in Big Alpha due to internet infrastructure issues: http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/203655536-What-Countries-is-the-Big-Alpha-Not-Available-In-

Mindweaver, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Evolving the Firefox Brand

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Evolving the Firefox Brand

1. Evolving the Firefox Brand - Similar Threads - Evolving Firefox Brand

2. Evolve on PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Evolve on PC?: Ok, look. We all remember the game, Evolve, right? I just got a new PC that would be able to run that game easily. For some reason though, I can't seem to find it anywhere. That, and when I think I have a lead on any Microsoft official webpage, it just lures me in and then...
  3. ark surival evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ark surival evolved: it ceeps on crashing like 4 secints after i lanch it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-surival-evolved/8ea2c365-6814-4794-a612-ef61c96af55f
  4. ARK Survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK Survival evolved: so i bought the disk for ark and bought all the extensions on the Microsoft store and now i have the game on the epic store and downloaded it and tried to download the extensions on Microsoft and it doesn't work. it there any way to make it work...
  5. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: I have had an Xbox game pass for a while now. I have played Ark on Xbox and it has worked fine, but when I went to install it on my laptop it said it's not available on this device. Therefore, to try and fix this a bought it on a sperate account, but I still can't install it...
  6. Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  7. New Firefox Logo - The Evolution Of A Brand

in Windows 10 News
    New Firefox Logo - The Evolution Of A Brand: [ATTACH] Consider the fox. It’s known for being quick, clever, and untamed — attributes easily applied to its mythical cousin, the “Firefox” of browser fame. Well, Firefox has another trait not found in earthly foxes: stretchiness. (Just look how it circumnavigates the...
  8. brand new PC wont load norton anti-virus or firefox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    brand new PC wont load norton anti-virus or firefox: I purchased Norton and when I try to install the page gets covered with a screen that says "Download Norton from the Microsoft Store." "Get Started" is not a link and the only thing that works is the "X" to close and the "Install on another device" link. I purchased online...
  9. Google's look evolved

in Windows 10 News
    Google's look evolved: ... sportin a new look! ... and favicon! [img] Google has changed a lot over the past 17 years—from the range of our products to the evolution of their look and feel. And today we’re changing things up once again: So why are we doing this now? Once upon a time,...
  10. Antivirus evolved

in Windows 10 News
    Antivirus evolved: Some say antivirus is an outdated technology. What does “antivirus” even mean? For us, antivirus is the most commonly-recognized term that means for customers “a product that stops bad programs from infecting my device.” Saying “antivirus” is similar to when you hear a...