Windows 10: Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger

Discus and support Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently got a new laptop and found that my Evoo wasn't working well when I unplug the laptop it shuts the screen off as if the battery had just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jane S. 538, May 7, 2021.

1. Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger

I recently got a new laptop and found that my Evoo wasn't working well when I unplug the laptop it shuts the screen off as if the battery had just died.

:)

Jane S. 538, May 7, 2021

2. evoo ultra thin

What external storage can I add to the evoo ultra thin laptop?

DMSherrill, May 7, 2021
  3. Evoo ultra thin laptop

Bought a ultra thin evoo laptop. Worked for a month then the screeen wouldnt come on. Now i try to turn it on and it wont even power up. Tried all the troubleshooting that has been recommended. I just want my money back or a replacement but i dont know
    where or how to go about this. Please help!

DavidAthey1, May 7, 2021
  4. Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger

how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop?

how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop?

WILLIAMWALZ1, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger

1. Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger - Similar Threads - Evoo Ultra Thin

2. My Laptop Works without Charger but won't start without it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Works without Charger but won't start without it.: Hello,I have new acer laptop but i don't whether i changed some settings or what but my laptop won't start without charger plugged in.I can remove the charger after starting it and it works perfectly and charges and discharges perfectly.But the only problem is power button...
  3. Laptop won't work without the charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't work without the charger plugged in: I recently purchased a refurbished Dell Latitude 5580. It will not boot up or work at all without the charger plugged in. I looked in the Bios and it recognized the charger wattage and battery health was excellent. I've tried opening a command prompt and typing powercfg...
  4. Laptop won't work without the charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't work without the charger plugged in: I recently purchased a refurbished Dell Latitude 5580. It will not boot up or work at all without the charger plugged in. I looked in the Bios and it recognized the charger wattage and battery health was excellent. I've tried opening a command prompt and typing powercfg...
  5. Laptop won't work without the charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Evoo 12.5 Ultra Thin EV-C-125-3 Laptop goes directly to Device Mapping Table upon startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Evoo 12.5 Ultra Thin EV-C-125-3 Laptop goes directly to Device Mapping Table upon startup: When I turn on my laptop, I get a black screen that says EFI Shell version 2.50 [5.12]; Current running mode 1.1.2; Device mapping table with more info then Shell> - I have no idea why - it was working fine then one day this happened. How can I get it to start correctly or...
  7. evoo ultra thin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    evoo ultra thin: What external storage can I add to the evoo ultra thin laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-ultra-thin/ce9aa1c7-117a-4835-a29e-378f8c41018b
  8. Evoo ultra thin laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo ultra thin laptop: Bought a ultra thin evoo laptop. Worked for a month then the screeen wouldnt come on. Now i try to turn it on and it wont even power up. Tried all the troubleshooting that has been recommended. I just want my money back or a replacement but i dont know where or how to go...
  9. how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop?: how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-free-up-space-on-my-evoo-116-ultra-thin/3251b875-cca4-42c6-85df-017e73d53d38"
  10. Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need: Guys, I need help with this laptop. Not too long ago, I turned on my laptop and Windows 10 wouldn't even launch at all. I checked to see what was causing it. It turns out that the Windows 10 program was completely erased from my laptop. I tried using media creation tools and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. evoo laptop not turning on