Windows 10: Evoo 12.5 Ultra Thin EV-C-125-3 Laptop goes directly to Device Mapping Table upon startup

Discus and support Evoo 12.5 Ultra Thin EV-C-125-3 Laptop goes directly to Device Mapping Table upon startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I turn on my laptop, I get a black screen that says EFI Shell version 2.50 [5.12]; Current running mode 1.1.2; Device mapping table with more info... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ReneeEkberg, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Evoo 12.5 Ultra Thin EV-C-125-3 Laptop goes directly to Device Mapping Table upon startup

When I turn on my laptop, I get a black screen that says EFI Shell version 2.50 [5.12]; Current running mode 1.1.2; Device mapping table with more info then Shell> - I have no idea why - it was working fine then one day this happened. How can I get it to start correctly or restore it to factory settings?

:)

ReneeEkberg, Jan 31, 2021

2. touchscreen Stopped, screen is blank

I have an evoo-125-ultra-thin-ev-c-125-3-bk-laptop. The fingerprint card has stopped working. Windows loads but I can't sign in. The screen is just blank. I've tried every option for recovery but nothing.help!

DeniseMichaels, Jan 31, 2021
  3. evoo ultra thin

What external storage can I add to the evoo ultra thin laptop?

DMSherrill, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Evoo 12.5 Ultra Thin EV-C-125-3 Laptop goes directly to Device Mapping Table upon startup

Evoo ultra thin laptop

Bought a ultra thin evoo laptop. Worked for a month then the screeen wouldnt come on. Now i try to turn it on and it wont even power up. Tried all the troubleshooting that has been recommended. I just want my money back or a replacement but i dont know
    where or how to go about this. Please help!

DavidAthey1, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Evoo 12.5 Ultra Thin EV-C-125-3 Laptop goes directly to Device Mapping Table upon startup

1. Evoo 12.5 Ultra Thin EV-C-125-3 Laptop goes directly to Device Mapping Table upon startup - Similar Threads - Evoo Ultra Thin

2. Device mapping table

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device mapping table: I have a GeoBook 1E that I've tried reseting, but I'm on a black screen which quotes "EFI Shell version 2.50 [5.12]Current running mode 1.1.2Device mapping tablefs0fs1fs2blk0blk1blk2blk3blk4blk5blk6Press ESC in 1 seconds to skip startup.nsh, any other key to continueShell>...
  3. Device mapping table

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device mapping table: I have a GeoBook 1E that I've tried reseting, but I'm on a black screen which quotes "EFI Shell version 2.50 [5.12]Current running mode 1.1.2Device mapping tablefs0fs1fs2blk0blk1blk2blk3blk4blk5blk6Press ESC in 1 seconds to skip startup.nsh, any other key to continueShell>...
  4. Device mapping table

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger: I recently got a new laptop and found that my Evoo wasn't working well when I unplug the laptop it shuts the screen off as if the battery had just died....
  6. evoo ultra thin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    evoo ultra thin: What external storage can I add to the evoo ultra thin laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-ultra-thin/ce9aa1c7-117a-4835-a29e-378f8c41018b
  7. Evoo ultra thin laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo ultra thin laptop: Bought a ultra thin evoo laptop. Worked for a month then the screeen wouldnt come on. Now i try to turn it on and it wont even power up. Tried all the troubleshooting that has been recommended. I just want my money back or a replacement but i dont know where or how to go...
  8. how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop?: how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-free-up-space-on-my-evoo-116-ultra-thin/3251b875-cca4-42c6-85df-017e73d53d38"
  9. Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need: Guys, I need help with this laptop. Not too long ago, I turned on my laptop and Windows 10 wouldn't even launch at all. I checked to see what was causing it. It turns out that the Windows 10 program was completely erased from my laptop. I tried using media creation tools and...
  10. Quick maps and directions on laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick maps and directions on laptop: I have Quickmapsanddirections on my windows 10 laptop. Microsoft safety scanner did not find it. What do I do next? Thank you. andy l https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/quickmapsanddirections/7d5b356d-76f6-4c1b-b7c0-bb8ddacc41c8