Windows 10: Evoo 2in1 laptop won’t charge

Discus and support Evoo 2in1 laptop won’t charge in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi my laptop model: TEV-EL2in1-116-2 wont charge i purchased it a voiple months ago and ive used it maybe 3 times since i bought it but now that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LilyAcuna, Aug 10, 2020.

1. LilyAcuna Win User

Evoo 2in1 laptop won’t charge

Hi my laptop model: TEV-EL2in1-116-2 wont charge i purchased it a voiple months ago and ive used it maybe 3 times since i bought it but now that i really need it its not charging what can i do?

:)

LilyAcuna, Aug 10, 2020

2. Evoo laptop not turning on.

Okay, so I recently got an evoo laptop. Today I Tried turning it on and it wont turn on. I plugged it in to see it said it's charging. I tried taking out the battery but there was no way to take it out because it was connected to the computer with a cable
    connected. Please help!!

Snowiestar, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Evoo 2in1 laptop won’t charge pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Evoo 2in1 laptop won’t charge

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Evoo 2in1 laptop won’t charge pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Evoo 2in1 laptop won’t charge

1. Evoo 2in1 laptop won’t charge - Similar Threads - Evoo 2in1 laptop

2. My Asus L406m laptop won’t charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Asus L406m laptop won’t charge: My Asus laptop won’t charge it hasn’t been turned on for a long time. I’ve reset it a couple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-l406m-laptop-wont-charge/3a306868-9631-442f-9d5f-34563c364ace
  3. Function keys on Evoo laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function keys on Evoo laptop: I want to use F1 instead of pressing both Fn Key and F1. But I couldn't find out any solution to get into the BIOS and disable it. Can anyone help me please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/function-keys-on-evoo-laptop/c24654a3-fd17-4aa6-ae05-b07d404b5692
  4. Cannot log into evoo laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log into evoo laptop: I cannot log into my evoo laptop. I have tried resetting the pin and it will not let me. It says my pin isnt available. I have reset my microsoft account password because it says the password is incorrect, and it still says the password is incorrect. I have tried resetting...
  5. EVOO laptop camera not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EVOO laptop camera not found: Camera not detected on Evoo laptop 11.6. I have 3 months with this laptop and everything works just fine except when i try to use the web cam or camera that is supposed to be installed ...it does not open, it says camera not detected. Error code...
  6. My laptop won’t charge when turned on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop won’t charge when turned on.: It is a hp laptop with windows 10, and recently it stoped charging while the screen is on. It also seems to be charging slower than normal. Does anyone have a fix for this? submitted by /u/r-slash-hayden [link] [comments]...
  7. Evoo laptop from walmart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Evoo laptop from walmart: I bought an evoo laptop from walmart, does anyone have the customer support ohone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-from-walmart/7d15ef94-6e08-4521-82ed-cd264de2aa08
  8. Evoo ultra thin laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo ultra thin laptop: Bought a ultra thin evoo laptop. Worked for a month then the screeen wouldnt come on. Now i try to turn it on and it wont even power up. Tried all the troubleshooting that has been recommended. I just want my money back or a replacement but i dont know where or how to go...
  9. Evoo laptop not turning on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo laptop not turning on.: Okay, so I recently got an evoo laptop. Today I Tried turning it on and it wont turn on. I plugged it in to see it said it's charging. I tried taking out the battery but there was no way to take it out because it was connected to the computer with a cable connected. Please...
  10. HP Laptop won’t fully charge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Laptop won’t fully charge: Hi My HP Pavillion (Windows 10) wont fully charge, it charges to 70% then it tells me it’s no longer charging. Laptop is only 18 months old and the battery diagnostic says the battery is okay I have tried disabling drivers, calibrating the battery, draining the battery,...