Windows 10: evoo ultra thin

Discus and support evoo ultra thin in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What external storage can I add to the evoo ultra thin laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DMSherrill, Aug 2, 2020.

1. evoo ultra thin

What external storage can I add to the evoo ultra thin laptop?

:)

DMSherrill, Aug 2, 2020

2. Evoo ultra thin laptop

Bought a ultra thin evoo laptop. Worked for a month then the screeen wouldnt come on. Now i try to turn it on and it wont even power up. Tried all the troubleshooting that has been recommended. I just want my money back or a replacement but i dont know
    where or how to go about this. Please help!

DavidAthey1, Aug 2, 2020
  3. how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop?

how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop?

WILLIAMWALZ1, Aug 2, 2020
  4. DMD1230 Win User

evoo ultra thin

Samsung Ultra Thin DVD writer Se-218BB does not work

After Windows upgrade to 10, my Samsung Ultra Thin DVD writer Se-218BB does not work? Any suggestions on how to get it to work?

DMD1230, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

evoo ultra thin

1. evoo ultra thin - Similar Threads - evoo ultra thin

2. DTS ULTRA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS ULTRA: Dts ultra recognize my speakers but not my usb headphones, why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-ultra/3be764d7-f75a-4090-bae5-d33c5dabef7b
  3. Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger: I recently got a new laptop and found that my Evoo wasn't working well when I unplug the laptop it shuts the screen off as if the battery had just died....
  4. Evoo 12.5 Ultra Thin EV-C-125-3 Laptop goes directly to Device Mapping Table upon startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Evoo 12.5 Ultra Thin EV-C-125-3 Laptop goes directly to Device Mapping Table upon startup: When I turn on my laptop, I get a black screen that says EFI Shell version 2.50 [5.12]; Current running mode 1.1.2; Device mapping table with more info then Shell> - I have no idea why - it was working fine then one day this happened. How can I get it to start correctly or...
  5. My new Ultra Thin BlueTooth mouse keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My new Ultra Thin BlueTooth mouse keeps getting disconnected.: I have a HP ENVY23 TouchSmart PC and just install a replace Bluetooth mouse with HP Ultra Thin Bluetooth mouse. It works great, but it loses its connection. I have to go to Setting to click the mouse setting again to re enable the mouse. I have to do this multiple times....
  6. Evoo ultra thin laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo ultra thin laptop: Bought a ultra thin evoo laptop. Worked for a month then the screeen wouldnt come on. Now i try to turn it on and it wont even power up. Tried all the troubleshooting that has been recommended. I just want my money back or a replacement but i dont know where or how to go...
  7. Evoo laptop not turning on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo laptop not turning on.: Okay, so I recently got an evoo laptop. Today I Tried turning it on and it wont turn on. I plugged it in to see it said it's charging. I tried taking out the battery but there was no way to take it out because it was connected to the computer with a cable connected. Please...
  8. how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop?: how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-free-up-space-on-my-evoo-116-ultra-thin/3251b875-cca4-42c6-85df-017e73d53d38"
  9. Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need: Guys, I need help with this laptop. Not too long ago, I turned on my laptop and Windows 10 wouldn't even launch at all. I checked to see what was causing it. It turns out that the Windows 10 program was completely erased from my laptop. I tried using media creation tools and...
  10. The new ultra-thin jagged text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    The new ultra-thin jagged text in Windows 10: Hi everyone, I took both my laptops into a computer shop because the text changed to a very thin, spidery appearance. The techies said that there was nothing wrong. So I went to a retail computer shop. The salesman showed me the laptops. I told him about the thin text...