Windows 10: evoparser version conflict

Discus and support evoparser version conflict in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PowerMediaPlayer version 14.2.9528.0 Type: HEVC, DVD, SR#DVD171013-04. TR# TR181128-013 HP laptop, Windows 10. Photo has "evoparser version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rgfooteatyahoo.com, Oct 19, 2020.

1. evoparser version conflict

PowerMediaPlayer version 14.2.9528.0 Type: HEVC, DVD, SR#DVD171013-04. TR# TR181128-013
    HP laptop, Windows 10.

Photo has "evoparser version conflict" every time I open a pic, which takes forever.

:)

rgfooteatyahoo.com, Oct 19, 2020
  2. wolfaust Win User

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers [PS4]

Published by Kalypso Media, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers lets players experience intense air combat from both sides of the war. Advances in aerial technology revolutionized air combat during WWII — and the gripping aerial battles of the Second World War have now also found their way onto the PlayStation 4 system. Step into the boots of Admiral Lucas Stark (US Navy) and coordinate the defence of Pearl Harbor and the liberation of the Pacific Ocean — or win honour and glory for the Japanese empire as Admiral Hideaki Hashimoto (Imperial Japanese Army).

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers PlayStation 4 Edition
    • Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers — either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army
    • Step into the cockpit of 18 famous airplane types, such as the Japanese A6M "Zero" and the Aichi D3 "Val," or the American F4F "Wildcat" or F4U "Corsair"
    • Command an entire squadron and lead your unit to victory
    • Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific Theatre and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island
    • Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes, including aerial and aircraft carrier battle
    PS4 Exclusives:
    • 7 new airplanes, including the ME109, Hawker Sea Hurricane, or F6F "Hellcat"
    • Head tracking ability with PlayStation Camera
    Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers PlayStation 4 Edition is available today across as a boxed retail version for £34.99/€39.99/$39.99 (SRP) or via digital download on the PlayStation Store.

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - Release Trailer PlayStation 4 (English)

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - Release Trailer PlayStation 4 Screenshots

evoparser version conflict P2McwrV.jpg

evoparser version conflict wnjbvQK.jpg

evoparser version conflict nVDNlrk.jpg

evoparser version conflict SonCPVP.jpg

evoparser version conflict JllGs7Q.jpg

wolfaust, Oct 19, 2020
  3. OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

1. Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    2. Open the page in which this error is shown
    3. On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    4. Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    5. Sync the changes from desktop to server
    6. After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Oct 19, 2020
  4. 1NN
    1NN Win User

evoparser version conflict

Two conflicting printer drivers: conflicting versions of hpmacronames.gpd

I have two conflicting HP Printers (OfficeJet Pro 6830 and OfficeJet 7110): if I install the driver for the second printer, it corrupts the installation of the first one: the documents don't arrive at the print queue anymore, and even if in the Control Panel-> devices and printers, the printer appears, if I click on 'Properties', I get a system message telling me: "This printer is not currently installed...".
    If I uninstall all HP software, and delete all reference to the printers from registry and from Device Manager, upon reinstall the HP installer still fails to correctly register the printer. If I proceed with the HP troubleshooter "HP Installation Failure - Unknown Device.hta", it downloads another tool, which locates the error in the file "HPMACRONAMES.GPD", and corrects it.

After this step, I am able to reinstall and correctly register my Officejet Pro 6830, and get it to work. However, if I then proceed to reinstall the OfiiceJet 7110, the same issue reappears!

Edit 09.06.2018:

After a lot of trial-and-error, I have now boiled down the problem to that one conflicting driver file: HPMACRONAMES.gpd

• the OfficeJet 6830 driver uses a version (a) of HPMACRONAMES.gpd which dates from 16 July 2014, 03:52:00 and is 16'491 bytes big.
    • the OfficeJet 7110 driver uses a version (b) from 9 october 2014, 05:22:38 which is 11'251 bytes.

Both drivers install such file into directory C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\x64\3 .

If version (a) is installed, the OJ6830 works, but the OJ7110 doesn't receive any job into its print queue. It's impossible to send even a test page from the settings dialogue: if I do so, the system responds with a popup "You do not have permission to modify the settings for this printer. If you need to change the settings, contact your system administrator." (note that I am logged in as system administrator).

If on the other hand version (b) is installed, the OJ7110 works, but the OJ6830 can't be used.

Question:
    does anybody see a workaround to this?
    Is there some probability to modify the printer installations in a way to use both versions of the macronames.gpd (located in different directories), so that I can print from both printers from the same system?

Actually, I can manually copy the correct version of the driver into the directory before printing on each one of the printers, but for practical reasons, I need to have a 'push-the-button-and-print' solution.

Thema:

evoparser version conflict

1. evoparser version conflict - Similar Threads - evoparser version conflict

2. A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version...: Hello,I have installed the program CapCut for video editing on my PC with Windows 10. When I try to open the program loading cursor shows for about 2 seconds and nothing happens. I also tried to Run as Administrator but receiving the same scenario.I opened Windows Event...
  3. A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version...: Hello,I have installed the program CapCut for video editing on my PC with Windows 10. When I try to open the program loading cursor shows for about 2 seconds and nothing happens. I also tried to Run as Administrator but receiving the same scenario.I opened Windows Event...
  4. A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update: Intel has a new graphics driver version 30.0.101.1994 available for my laptop. After installing it from the Intel Driver & Support Assistant, Microsoft Update says there's an Intel graphics driver update available which is version 30.0.101.1404. Apparently, Intel has not...
  6. Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update: Intel has a new graphics driver version 30.0.101.1994 available for my laptop. After installing it from the Intel Driver & Support Assistant, Microsoft Update says there's an Intel graphics driver update available which is version 30.0.101.1404. Apparently, Intel has not...
  7. Intel driver version conflict with Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows version number reporting conflict

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows version number reporting conflict: Hello. When I run winver, the WIn10 splash screen reports I am running Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1379). However, the version painted to the screen is Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202. Any idea why these two aren't the same? (BTW I have tried turning the...
  9. enoparser version conflict

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    enoparser version conflict: At Times when I try to save a document or picture I get the following error message. It says 1- power media player/ Enoparser version conflict. Any suggestion's are welcome. Thank you, William Olsen...
  10. Windows 10 Version 2004. Conflict with Norton Security?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 2004. Conflict with Norton Security?: Just run the latest update on my PC. Everything seemed to work fine but I tried to do a manual updated on my Norton security after the installation was completed. Although everything looked normal and running properly in the background, it will not open. Checked 'settings'...