Windows 10: Ex-bosses laptop pro activation

Discus and support Ex-bosses laptop pro activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This laptop was upgraded to windows 10 pro when it was my old boss's. When he quit, I reset it. Now it's no longer professional because he never signed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chris Poliskey, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Ex-bosses laptop pro activation

This laptop was upgraded to windows 10 pro when it was my old boss's. When he quit, I reset it. Now it's no longer professional because he never signed into it, and it's telling me the product key won't activate Windows. I don't have access to his Microsoft account, so what do I do about this?

:)

Chris Poliskey, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 13, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Ex-bosses laptop pro activation

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Ex-bosses laptop pro activation

1. Ex-bosses laptop pro activation - Similar Threads - bosses laptop pro

2. Search-Boss SearchGoose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search-Boss SearchGoose: I need correct and clear instructions for removal of search-boss and searchgoose. It does not show up as an extension I can remove and all other online fixes are inaccurate or do not match my Windows 11 screen....
  3. Search-Boss SearchGoose

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search-Boss SearchGoose: I need correct and clear instructions for removal of search-boss and searchgoose. It does not show up as an extension I can remove and all other online fixes are inaccurate or do not match my Windows 11 screen....
  4. Ex Education Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ex Education Laptop: I recently purchased a used laptop from Ebay UK and I wanted to put a fresh install of Windows 11 Pro on it. So I prepared the installation media with the Windows 11 Installation assistant to a USB stick and started the installation then entered a product key which was...
  5. Ex Education Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ex Education Laptop: I recently purchased a used laptop from Ebay UK and I wanted to put a fresh install of Windows 11 Pro on it. So I prepared the installation media with the Windows 11 Installation assistant to a USB stick and started the installation then entered a product key which was...
  6. Ex-company laptop, can't activate windows 10 Pro. HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ex-company laptop, can't activate windows 10 Pro. HELP: I bought my son a secondhand Toshiba Satellite Laptop a few years ago for Xmas, It turns out he's been using it without Windows 10 Pro Being Activated, I tried to activate it this morning as he's got a new one now, and I'm having the Satellite, I get error code 0x004F074, It...
  7. McAffee Boss found dead

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAffee Boss found dead: From the BBC just now. John McAfee: Anti-virus creator found dead in prison cell - BBC News 181513
  8. Windows 10 Pro ex Win 7 Activation after Motherboard Change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro ex Win 7 Activation after Motherboard Change: Hi I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro after motherboard change. PC is HP Pavilion PC originally with Windows 7 Home Premium OA India with Product Key available on the Pack. Later I had opted for automatic upgrade to Windows 10 and unfortunately I do not remember whether or...
  9. BOSS SOUND SPORT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BOSS SOUND SPORT: HI NOT ABLE TO CONNECCT BOSS SOUND SPORT WITH SURFSCE PRO 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boss-sound-sport/de80d931-17eb-43d6-b584-70ef59c3cb01
  10. My ex stole my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My ex stole my laptop: My ex refuses to give me back my laptop. He kniws all my passwords and logins how can i lock it from access to anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ex-stole-my-laptop/6a6cbd49-3765-4296-962b-d3106ea4464a"