Windows 10: Exact same laptops bought in the same country do not get Windows 11 at the same time

Discus and support Exact same laptops bought in the same country do not get Windows 11 at the same time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just the title. My father and I have the same laptop XPS 15 9570 and we bought it in the exact same country. My father received the update, but I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by - KuroN3ko -, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Exact same laptops bought in the same country do not get Windows 11 at the same time

Just the title. My father and I have the same laptop XPS 15 9570 and we bought it in the exact same country. My father received the update, but I did not. Is there any explanation to that?

:)

- KuroN3ko -, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 5, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Exact same laptops bought in the same country do not get Windows 11 at the same time

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Exact same laptops bought in the same country do not get Windows 11 at the same time

1. Exact same laptops bought in the same country do not get Windows 11 at the same time - Similar Threads - Exact same laptops

2. Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same: Does anybody knows why I am Italian, I have my Microsoft Account set to Italian, my Windows copy installed is in Italian, my Office copy installed is in Italian, everything is in Italian and....Microsoft keeps sending me mail and alerts in Spanish???It is so disappointing......
  3. Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same: Does anybody knows why I am Italian, I have my Microsoft Account set to Italian, my Windows copy installed is in Italian, my Office copy installed is in Italian, everything is in Italian and....Microsoft keeps sending me mail and alerts in Spanish???It is so disappointing......
  4. Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name: i have 2 startup folders in the same folder for some unknown to me reason. When i put in "shells:startup" in Run it opens up a startup folder thats read only and its empty whenever i try to change it to not be read only it just reapplies after the properties window closes...
  6. 2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name

2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name: i have 2 startup folders in the same folder for some unknown to me reason. When i put in "shells:startup" in Run it opens up a startup folder thats read only and its empty whenever i try to change it to not be read only it just reapplies after the properties window closes...
  7. Exact same laptops bought in the same country do not get Windows 11 at the same time

Exact same laptops bought in the same country do not get Windows 11 at the same time: Just the title. My father and I have the same laptop XPS 15 9570 and we bought it in the exact same country. My father received the update, but I did not. Is there any explanation to that?...
  8. Is it possible to create a file with the same name in the same exact directory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to create a file with the same name in the same exact directory?: Hi, I am trying to figure out how to create a file with the same name in the same directory. Purely for educational purposes and to experiment around Is there a way to do this? For example: a special character or a command prompt/PowerShell trick. Thanks!...
  9. Is it possible to create a file with the same name in the same exact directory?

Is it possible to create a file with the same name in the same exact directory?: Hi, I am trying to figure out how to create a file with the same name in the same directory. Purely for educational purposes and to experiment around Is there a way to do this? For example: a special character or a command prompt/PowerShell trick. Thanks!...
  10. Is it possible to create a file with the same name in the same exact directory?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing