Windows 10: Exam Shield Not Pairing on Windows 10

Discus and support Exam Shield Not Pairing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently facing a problem with People Cert's application called Exam Shield to take an online exam. I have successfully installed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mostafa_2020, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Exam Shield Not Pairing on Windows 10

Hello,

I am currently facing a problem with People Cert's application called Exam Shield to take an online exam.

I have successfully installed the software and passed the system check, then when I am about to start the exam the application freezes and I can't move to the next step.

I have disabled the antivirus and firewalls yet no change and the problem persists.

If anyone has any idea about the source of the problem, kindly advice.

Best Regard

:)

Mostafa_2020, Mar 17, 2020

2. HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

77615ba0-cf67-44f4-aacd-4de8eba6c846, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Exam Shield Not Pairing on Windows 10

unable to uninstall HotSpot Shield and proceed installing WIndows 10

I am having the same problem as Ruth and I have tried the fixes you suggested as did she and they don't work. I have also downloaded and run Microsoft Fixit. HotSpot Shield from Anchorfree is not listed, when I click on the "not listed" option I am asked
    to enter a product code, I don't have one as I don't know where the program is hiding. It is not in programs and features and I can't find it in my registry. If the windows 10 upgrade program can detect HotSpot Shield there must be a way to determine its location.

tonystales, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Exam Shield Not Pairing on Windows 10

1. Exam Shield Not Pairing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Exam Shield Pairing

2. Install Shield

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Shield: I have Windows 10 Home version 1903 installed in Bootcamp on my Mac. I recently came across an issue when trying to install some software that I need for work. It's the ISScript.msi and it says it's missing. I followed what the manufacturer said to do and now Install...
  3. Bluetooth Pairing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Pairing on Windows 10: I purchased new wireless headphones and it shows up as a paired bluetooth device in settings but I cannot get it to work--what other steps do I need to take?...
  4. A+ VCE Exam Player is not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A+ VCE Exam Player is not working: Dear Sir/Madam, Recently i had purchased A+VCE Exam simulator from Microsoft store. from last week onwards the app is not working also not getting any response from the product owners. Can anybody know what is happening in this...
  5. Mapping nvidia shield

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mapping nvidia shield: Hi all, i cannot seem to map my nvidea shield on my win 10 pc. I have mapped my WD my cloud fine i have also mapped the shield on a win 10 laptop. I can see the shield in network i can ping the ip address ok but it just won t map. Any ideas? 130101
  6. Microsoft exam question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft exam question: You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10. File History is turned on. The user of Computer1 reports that previous versions of D:\Folder\File1.doc are unavailable from the Previous Versions tab. You need to ensure that the previous versions of the file are...
  7. Microsoft exam question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft exam question: You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10. File History is turned on. The user of Computer1 reports that previous versions of D:\Folder\File1.doc are unavailable from the Previous Versions tab. You need to ensure that the previous versions of the file are...
  8. Protection Shield

in Windows 10 Support
    Protection Shield: I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar. Please help. 120730
  9. I failed my exam because of windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I failed my exam because of windows 10: Since I started using this windows, I continually had a lot of frustrations at work and home. One time, I lose all my work because windows 10 restarted to update when I click a button without any confirmation question. I lose all my work and it was during the meeting. It took...
  10. Upcoming exam for cource 10982?

in Windows 10 Support
    Upcoming exam for cource 10982?: Does anyone know if there will be an exam released for course 10982 (Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10)? I am attending this course soon, and would like to get certified as well. I know the following support exams have been released for previous versions of...