Windows 10: Exam Shield Not Pairing on Windows 10

Discus and support Exam Shield Not Pairing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently facing a problem with People Cert's application called Exam Shield to take an online exam. I have successfully installed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mostafa_2020, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Exam Shield Not Pairing on Windows 10

Hello,

I am currently facing a problem with People Cert's application called Exam Shield to take an online exam.

I have successfully installed the software and passed the system check, then when I am about to start the exam the application freezes and I can't move to the next step.

I have disabled the antivirus and firewalls yet no change and the problem persists.

If anyone has any idea about the source of the problem, kindly advice.

Best Regard

:)

Mostafa_2020, Mar 17, 2020

2. HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

77615ba0-cf67-44f4-aacd-4de8eba6c846, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Exam Shield Not Pairing on Windows 10

unable to uninstall HotSpot Shield and proceed installing WIndows 10

I am having the same problem as Ruth and I have tried the fixes you suggested as did she and they don't work. I have also downloaded and run Microsoft Fixit. HotSpot Shield from Anchorfree is not listed, when I click on the "not listed" option I am asked
    to enter a product code, I don't have one as I don't know where the program is hiding. It is not in programs and features and I can't find it in my registry. If the windows 10 upgrade program can detect HotSpot Shield there must be a way to determine its location.

tonystales, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Exam Shield Not Pairing on Windows 10

1. Exam Shield Not Pairing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Exam Shield Pairing

2. How to unistall shield

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unistall shield: How to unistall shield? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unistall-shield/35f10162-f9d9-4aab-9b36-33d8151dfd3b
  3. Reshedule Exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reshedule Exam: Hi Team, I Would like to reshedule my AZ 900 Exam, but every time I try to reshedule it it just returns an error and I am not able to do anything. Now The exam comes closer and I still could not change the timeslot. I used a voucher from work to be able to do the exam. Could...
  4. Reshedule Exam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reshedule Exam: Hi Team, I Would like to reshedule my AZ 900 Exam, but every time I try to reshedule it it just returns an error and I am not able to do anything. Now The exam comes closer and I still could not change the timeslot. I used a voucher from work to be able to do the exam. Could...
  5. Exam MD 100 Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Exam MD 100 Windows 10: Dear All, I have some question to guys, Today, i want to register join to MD100 windows 10 exam of Microsoft, but It has a problem, i cannot active this exam by In My Home or My Office case, its mean , I will test this exam on my PC, don't need to go Pearsonvue Center as...
  6. Shield icons

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shield icons: I have new shield icons superimposed on my shortcut icons. Clicking on shortcut icon gives me a box asking to allow Google to make changes to hard drive. Answering no sends me back to desktop display. Answering yes opens web site of that icon and everything works normally...
  7. pearson exam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pearson exam: I have had my exam canceled and rescheduled multiple times because the proctored claims he/ she cannot see my face via the webcam and from my end It shows that it is recording. is there any remedy as this is becoming embarrassing. anyhelp will be welcomed....
  8. Blue and Yellow Shield

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue and Yellow Shield: Blue and Yellow Shield Anytime I click a button with that shield next to it (like edit or change) it completely freezes the window, not allowing me to click anything or even close it, loads for multiple minutes, then says access is denied. I am trying to fix a big problem on...
  9. Install Shield

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Shield: I have Windows 10 Home version 1903 installed in Bootcamp on my Mac. I recently came across an issue when trying to install some software that I need for work. It's the ISScript.msi and it says it's missing. I followed what the manufacturer said to do and now Install...
  10. Protection Shield

in Windows 10 Support
    Protection Shield: I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar. Please help. 120730