Windows 10: Example screen Windows Explorer

Discus and support Example screen Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The example screen in Windows Explorer works only with images. In Windows 7 it could also by .doc and a lot of other files. Can this also in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PK76, Mar 24, 2016.

1. PK76 Win User

Example screen Windows Explorer

The example screen in Windows Explorer works only with images. In Windows 7 it could also by .doc and a lot of other files.
    Can this also in Windows 10?

:)

2. Duplicate App Opens When I Click On Tile

Let me clarify. It's not an icon that's being duplicated.

Here's an example:

If Internet Explorer is open on the desktop, and I go to the Start Screen and click on Internet Explorer, it opens another window of Internet Explorer. I don't want it to do that. I just want it to take me to the already open window--like it used to.

How can I change the functionality back to the way it was before this "update."

RyanDeegan, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Fullscreen does not show up at the same monitor where it is first located

I run 3 monitors. Usually the last program you close out on which ever monitor determines if that type of program or windows explorer will display that last display setting.

also if you open for example explorer and drag it to 2nd monitor and close it out on 2nd monitor, then next time you open explorer, it will open on 2nd monitor. If it was full screen when closed, it will be opening it full screen. If it was normal windows
    size when closed, then it will be normal when opened again. This usually is the rule for all applications.

seahawks65, Mar 24, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, sorry, what's an example screen? Could you post a screenshot?

Do you possibly mean the preview pane?
    Example (text):

Example screen Windows Explorer [​IMG]

dalchina, Mar 24, 2016
  5. PK76 Win User
    That's exactly what i mean.

PK76, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Example screen Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Example screen Explorer

2. A VGA ghosting example

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A VGA ghosting example: Hello. I have an example of VGA ghosting:Original.Blurry and with ghosting:I made this effect via Paint.NET. Is this a realistic ghosting effect?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-vga-ghosting-example/6dedb1e4-5081-4596-b7c0-ccedea5619a3
  3. A VGA ghosting example

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A VGA ghosting example: Hello. I have an example of VGA ghosting:Original.Blurry and with ghosting:I made this effect via Paint.NET. Is this a realistic ghosting effect?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-vga-ghosting-example/6dedb1e4-5081-4596-b7c0-ccedea5619a3
  4. An Example of Grouping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Example of Grouping: This is a wee example of 'related' tabs in a single FE window. In the name of being organised, logical, efficient, simplistic & convenience, what you choose to group together is/can be completely unique & limitless. FE tabs is just damn nice to have.Cheers,DrewPS: I, really,...
  5. An Example of Grouping

An Example of Grouping: This is a wee example of 'related' tabs in a single FE window. In the name of being organised, logical, efficient, simplistic & convenience, what you choose to group together is/can be completely unique & limitless. FE tabs is just damn nice to have.Cheers,DrewPS: I, really,...
  6. Creating a Batch File Example

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating a Batch File Example: Hey All, I am not looking for someone to do the work for me, I'm trying to get a general idea of what I need to start at. It's been a few years since I've done a batch file and Windows 10 is so different than Windows 7. I am essentially wanting a batch file, that if I type a...
  7. Mouse with Macro Recorder example?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse with Macro Recorder example?: I am trying to implement the macro recorder that is built into the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. So far, I have been able to manually type in keystrokes and mouse clicks. I am looking to accomplish 2 more things: 1 A recorder that records what I actually do in real...
  8. This is an example of a working OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This is an example of a working OS: I have two folders opened side by side each with over 3k files. I am scrolling along and scrolling along and then the desktop background changes, explorer freezes for a second, flashes twice then brings me to the beginning of the folders thus causing me to lose my place. So...
  9. What is an example of CHANGE ?

What is an example of CHANGE ?: In Control Panel; Programs and Features; right-clicking on entries offers UNINSTALL and one of several other options - including Repair and CHANGE. What would be an example of CHANGE ? 159604
  10. How make this window for example into this window?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How make this window for example into this window?: How make this window [img] for example into this window [img] ? Running Windows 10 Enterprise Edition x64 version 1703 Build 15063.483 Many thanks in advance 89523