Windows 10: exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer

Discus and support exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can someone explain exec override please... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shelagh Priestley, Apr 29, 2019.

1. exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer

Can someone explain exec override please

:)

Shelagh Priestley, Apr 29, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 29, 2019
  3. SIN
    Sin Win User
    Koolance Launches the EXC-800 Portable 800W Recirculating Liquid Chiller

The new portable liquid chiller from Koolance, dubbed EXC-800, is rated at 800W or 2730 BTU/hr (@25°C liquid & ambient) and it makes use of Koolance's well known PMP-500 pump, with a maximum coolant output from the unit of 11L/min (2.9 gal/min) and 7.5m (24.6ft) of static head. The chiller control is based on one of four configurable temperature methods, including the option to lock liquid to ambient for avoiding condensation, or to an external K-type thermocouple sensor (not included). Along with the local temperatures and user set-point, EXC-800 can report internal coolant flow rate, pump RPM, and condenser fan RPM on a customizable 2-line OLED display. An adjustable relay trigger output on the rear of the unit is available based on temperature. The EXC-800 can be ordered from Koolance's web shop where it is listed at $1400.

exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer exc-800_p1-700x700_thm.jpg

exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer exc-800_p2-700x700_thm.jpg

exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer exc-800_p3-700x700_thm.jpg

exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer exc-800_p4-700x700_thm.jpg

General features:
    • Cooling capacity: 800W (2730BTU/hr) @ 25°C liquid/ambient
    • Temperature options: liquid set-point (1 to 50°C), optional external thermocouple set-point (1 to 149°C), liquid and ambient delta-T (± -50 to 50°C), external sensor and ambient delta-T (± -50 to 50°C).
    • Select only values you want displayed on the front 2-line OLED display (fixed or rotating)
    • Adjust pump speed with 10 level increments
    • Show pump impeller speed in RPM
    • Show coolant flow rate in LPM/GPM
    • Show condenser fan speed in RPM
    • Adjust audio alarm based on temperatures
    • Relay trigger can be configured as NO or NC and adjusted based on temperatures
    • Refrigerant: R-134a
    • Power input: 120VAC, 60Hz
    • Maximum power consumption (approximate): 450W @ 25°C, 650W @ 35°C
    • Designed for operation within 0-40°C ambient and liquid temperature range

4. exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer

Headphones overiding speakers and sharing icon on playback devices....

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

This would be a temporary issue. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the sound drivers from device manager and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Sound, video and game controller, expand it, right click on the
      sound device and select Uninstall.

• Restart the computer after the successful
      uninstallation of sound Device.
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer

1. exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer - Similar Threads - exc overide need

2. What do I need to know before resetting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I need to know before resetting?: My W10 is running very slow. I tried all official suggestions and suggestions in threads that did not fix it. A reset seems to be my last option. Do I need to have an activation code and do I need installation media? Is there anything else I need to know that I'm not asking?...
  3. My computer ran into a blue "Stopcode" screen, and I don't even know what that means!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer ran into a blue "Stopcode" screen, and I don't even know what that means!: Okay, this happened about a week ago. I turned on my computer, it starts doing it's thing, I see the windows logo, and then it says that it's doing an automatic repair( or something like that). Then the screen goes blue and tells me that my computer "ran into a 'problem' and...
  4. I can not save what I am working on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not save what I am working on my computer?: I can not save what I am working on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-save-what-i-am-working-on-my-computer/990dd497-e7d1-458d-84ac-c9ccbccf83d2"
  5. how do i know i am administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i know i am administrator?: I just want to make sure I don't get hacked again. When it happened, I lost administrator privileges. Where should I check and what should I see there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-i-am-administrator/e78cab09-d3d4-4d02-975a-c1802eaaf124
  6. I am not sure what this means

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not sure what this means: What does this mean and how can I fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/i-am-not-sure-what-this-means/806064e1-d44b-4360-a627-13e7a614bc9a
  7. I am receiving a 102_107 error and don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am receiving a 102_107 error and don't know what to do: I am receiving a 102_107 error and don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/i-am-receiving-a-102107-error-and-dont-know-what/d43c9ab4-5d1b-45c7-af7b-bd84e0e9a0bb
  8. Don't know what "Actions Recommended" means

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't know what "Actions Recommended" means: Greetings, I tried asking this in Microsoft Answers and have tried all the responses there. I created a second standard user account, and Windows Defender Security Center says "Actions Recommended." When I open it, Security at a glance shows all icons green. On my...
  9. i need to know something

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    i need to know something: so hi everyone here is what i want to learn Screenshot and Screenshot these are screenshots of my graphic cards when i look into directx recognition window when i enter 'dxdiag' in search can anyone tell me what is my graphic cards memory in gb? 62437
  10. Obviously I have misunderstood..............

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Obviously I have misunderstood..............: I have Win 10 Home 10586.164 on this pc. I have a plan to experiment something. The plan calls for switching to Insider Preview build. So, I did that, 2 days ago. Instead of Fast or Slow, I have the Release Preview. So far I have not received the 14279 update....