Windows 10: exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer

Discus and support exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can someone explain exec override please... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shelagh Priestley, Apr 29, 2019.

1. exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer

Can someone explain exec override please

:)

Shelagh Priestley, Apr 29, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 29, 2019
  3. SIN
    Sin Win User
    Koolance Launches the EXC-800 Portable 800W Recirculating Liquid Chiller

The new portable liquid chiller from Koolance, dubbed EXC-800, is rated at 800W or 2730 BTU/hr (@25°C liquid & ambient) and it makes use of Koolance's well known PMP-500 pump, with a maximum coolant output from the unit of 11L/min (2.9 gal/min) and 7.5m (24.6ft) of static head. The chiller control is based on one of four configurable temperature methods, including the option to lock liquid to ambient for avoiding condensation, or to an external K-type thermocouple sensor (not included). Along with the local temperatures and user set-point, EXC-800 can report internal coolant flow rate, pump RPM, and condenser fan RPM on a customizable 2-line OLED display. An adjustable relay trigger output on the rear of the unit is available based on temperature. The EXC-800 can be ordered from Koolance's web shop where it is listed at $1400.

exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer exc-800_p1-700x700_thm.jpg

exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer exc-800_p2-700x700_thm.jpg

exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer exc-800_p3-700x700_thm.jpg

exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer exc-800_p4-700x700_thm.jpg

General features:
    • Cooling capacity: 800W (2730BTU/hr) @ 25°C liquid/ambient
    • Temperature options: liquid set-point (1 to 50°C), optional external thermocouple set-point (1 to 149°C), liquid and ambient delta-T (± -50 to 50°C), external sensor and ambient delta-T (± -50 to 50°C).
    • Select only values you want displayed on the front 2-line OLED display (fixed or rotating)
    • Adjust pump speed with 10 level increments
    • Show pump impeller speed in RPM
    • Show coolant flow rate in LPM/GPM
    • Show condenser fan speed in RPM
    • Adjust audio alarm based on temperatures
    • Relay trigger can be configured as NO or NC and adjusted based on temperatures
    • Refrigerant: R-134a
    • Power input: 120VAC, 60Hz
    • Maximum power consumption (approximate): 450W @ 25°C, 650W @ 35°C
    • Designed for operation within 0-40°C ambient and liquid temperature range

4. exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer

Headphones overiding speakers and sharing icon on playback devices....

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

This would be a temporary issue. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the sound drivers from device manager and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Sound, video and game controller, expand it, right click on the
      sound device and select Uninstall.

• Restart the computer after the successful
      uninstallation of sound Device.
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer

1. exc overide I need to know what this means . I am obviously not great with computer - Similar Threads - exc overide need

2. Does anyone know what this might mean? I am trying to figure out where my computer is crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this might mean? I am trying to figure out where my computer is crashing: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruption could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted i.e. double remove. Arg2:...
  3. Does anyone know what this might mean? I am trying to figure out where my computer is crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this might mean? I am trying to figure out where my computer is crashing: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruption could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted i.e. double remove. Arg2:...
  4. Does anyone know what this might mean? I am trying to figure out where my computer is crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD i dont know what this means. Crash dump.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD i dont know what this means. Crash dump.: I have used whocrashed and got the following results my PC freezes when i play a specific game, it doesnt go to BSOD just freezes. I have checked most recent dump and this is what i got anyone know what it means. Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump...
  6. Anyone knows what this means?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone knows what this means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/snipe_blaze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khyxjf/anyone_knows_what_this_means/
  7. anyone know what this error means? i am updating from a windows 7.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone know what this error means? i am updating from a windows 7.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unfuckwittablee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jltvqy/anyone_know_what_this_error_means_i_am_updating/
  8. I need to know what this icon means

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to know what this icon means: I found this icon in the windows settings Devices bluetooth and other devices and I do not know the meaning of it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-what-this-icon-means/b4948d44-b755-4abc-bac5-ca79e2a8bac1
  9. I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?: This always comes up, but I don't really know why or what a .net Framework is. My computer seems to work ok but I don't know how to make it go away.[ATTACH]...
  10. I am not sure what this means

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not sure what this means: What does this mean and how can I fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/i-am-not-sure-what-this-means/806064e1-d44b-4360-a627-13e7a614bc9a