Windows 10: Excel 2010 Document Inspector reports hidden sheets, not shown in VBA

Discus and support Excel 2010 Document Inspector reports hidden sheets, not shown in VBA in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have a worksheet with 14 tabs along the bottom. I've had the worksheet for many years - creation date is 16 November 1997 -and it's evolved over time... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tpriest, Jul 30, 2019.

1. tpriest Win User

Excel 2010 Document Inspector reports hidden sheets, not shown in VBA

I have a worksheet with 14 tabs along the bottom. I've had the worksheet for many years - creation date is 16 November 1997 -and it's evolved over time to be more and more useful. Obviously been through many versions of Excel. It has several user functions and VBA procedures.

I'm currently running Excel 2010 and, out of curiosity, decided to run Document Inspector and see what it reported.

All the messages, except one, was what I expected. The exception was that it reported 2 hidden sheets.

I can't what it's referring to. The VBA list of Objects lists the expected 14 worksheets.

I could, having made a copy, let Inspector remove the hidden sheets it's found, but I rather know what they are beforehand.

Any thoughts on how to progress this? Of course it may be a bug in Excel, it may be something left over from previous versions of Excel.

:)

tpriest, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Document Inspector for Excel, PowerPoint, and Word

Source...

Brink, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Josje Win User
    Storing Pictures in Excel Sheet

Hi Now,

I posted the following on the MSDN Excel forum, and the answer was that the suggested method (in particular the VBA) is not available.

But perhaps there is another way to accomplish the task?

I would be ever so thankfull for a good suggestion

Jos

PS: A have experience with VBA, VBScript

---- previously posted:

Hi,

My boss wants me to buy a PDA with Windows Mobile 6. The customer sends a

"normal" Excel-sheet of objects to be inspected. After loading into to PDA

the workers have to take a picture of objects that fail inspection. The

picture then has to be linked to the Mobile-sheet by means of a hyperlink.

I think this is possible used a bit of VBA in Excel, but does Excel Mobile

support VBA?

--

Jos

Answer something like,

I think a no to that.

Josje, Jul 30, 2019
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Office 2010 Excel: two sheets

Hi there
    Just have the 2 different worksheets in one workbook - then just move the sheet you are interested in to the other monitor.

Seemples !!!!

Excel 2010 Document Inspector reports hidden sheets, not shown in VBA [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Excel 2010 Document Inspector reports hidden sheets, not shown in VBA - Similar Threads - Excel 2010 Document

2. Excel 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel 2010: I want to freeze the top 6 rows and columns 1, 2, and 3, I got it to do more than that but I want just the one I have mentioned. It is critical to the project I am working on, if I can't, I will have to think of something else. Is this even possible????...
  3. Excel 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel 2010: I want to freeze the top 6 rows and columns 1, 2, and 3, I got it to do more than that but I want just the one I have mentioned. It is critical to the project I am working on, if I can't, I will have to think of something else. Is this even possible????...
  4. Excel 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Excel work sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel work sheet: I have recovered lost/deleted excel worksheet from my HDD by 'minitool power data recovery software'. But when open "format or file extension is not valid" msg window comes. how can I recover my worksheet....
  6. Excel work sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel work sheet: I have recovered lost/deleted excel worksheet from my HDD by 'minitool power data recovery software'. But when open "format or file extension is not valid" msg window comes. how can I recover my worksheet....
  7. Excel VBA - selecting a cell in different sheet using GoTo and IF statement giving error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel VBA - selecting a cell in different sheet using GoTo and IF statement giving error.: Hi all, I am trying to select a cell in different sheet in my code using nested IF and GoTo, however, I am getting Runtime error:1004 Code is as below. I apologise, It might look very amateur : [ATTACH]...
  8. Office 2010 Excel: two sheets

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010 Excel: two sheets: I have Office 2010 and I know there is some trick to do this, but I cannot find it anywhere. I have two monitors and at work I have the same setup. Person who use to work there I heard said it was a hack that they added to my system so I don't know what that is. Here is what...
  9. Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted.: I updated my computer on Friday and I believe I left an excel sheet I was working on open when I set it to "update and shut down". Now, on Monday, I tried to open the document. it opened, I saved it, and then the whole document went white and the mouse showed it was loading....
  10. New Document Inspector for Excel, PowerPoint, and Word

in Windows 10 News
    New Document Inspector for Excel, PowerPoint, and Word: Beginning with the November and December 2014 updates for Microsoft Office 2013 and 2010, several enhancements are being added to the Document Inspector, also known as the “Check for Issues” tool in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. The Document Inspector helps you to prepare your...