Windows 10: Excel 2013 - problems readind formulas created with new Excel files

Discus and support Excel 2013 - problems readind formulas created with new Excel files in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello All, I ask your support on this issue: I often open excel files sent by cistomers/suppliers, etc... with formulas. When I open those in my Excel... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by PowerDrome, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Excel 2013 - problems readind formulas created with new Excel files

Hello All, I ask your support on this issue: I often open excel files sent by cistomers/suppliers, etc... with formulas. When I open those in my Excel 2013 the formulas are not working, and instead are wrapped by curly brackets {formula} the formula is still there, but I have to go cell by cell, click F2+Enter and the formula automaticcaly delete brackets. But with several tabs, and thousand of references it is impossible to make the file work. Investigating on Google I found the issue could be related to new Excel suite incorporated Dynamyc Arrays, thus Excel 2013 is not reading formulas correctly. Any Idea how to make excel 2013 read, or convert or correct? Thanks a lot

:)

PowerDrome, Jun 15, 2021

2. mobile excel formula

"Worksheet names—In a cell in a worksheet, Excel Mobile accurately displays names that reference worksheets within the same workbook. It removes names that refer to other workbooks, arrays such as ={1;2;3;4}, array formulas, or intersection ranges
    from the name list. When Excel Mobile removes a name from the list, it leaves the name in formulas and functions. This causes those formulas to be resolved as "#NAME?" Tabs that are hidden in the workbook are not hidden in Excel Mobile."

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/help/more/excel-mobile.mspx

You may want to investigate SoftMaker's PlanMaker:

SoftMaker: Official Website

Pocket PC Mauritius omnia i900 avnya henriett

Linley Meslier, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Rigzter Win User
    mobile excel formula

I need help w/ the formula on excel mobile.

im trying to add data from a different workbook to another worksheet/workbook using excel mobile. ive tried this formula ='[workbook1.xls]sheet1'!I8 and ='[workbook1.xls]sheet1'!$I8 but getting error messages.

my phone is a palm treo

thanx in advance

Rigzter, Jun 15, 2021
  4. JohnPanzo Win User

Excel 2013 - problems readind formulas created with new Excel files

Request for a End-of-month formula for Mobile Excel and a complete list of supported formulas for Mobile Excel

Hi,

So I just have a couple of questions. They stem from my discovery that certain formulas are not supported by the Excel mobile app and that heading then will cause your spreadsheet not to be editable on your mobile app. Ab example of this is the end-of-month
    formula (eomonth()). So my two question are:

What is an alternative way of implementing the end-of-month formula in my spreadsheet so that it can be editable on my mobile office app?

Where can I find a list of formulas that are stored by the Excel mobile app so that this doesn't happen again?

Thank you in advance,

John Panzo

JohnPanzo, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Excel 2013 - problems readind formulas created with new Excel files

1. Excel 2013 - problems readind formulas created with new Excel files - Similar Threads - Excel 2013 problems

2. Mastering Excel Formulas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mastering Excel Formulas: Hey Excel enthusiasts! In the realm of Microsoft Excel, formulas are the real game-changers. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, let's dive deep into the world of Excel formulas. Question: What's your go-to Excel formula that has been a total game-changer...
  3. Mastering Excel Formulas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mastering Excel Formulas: Hey Excel enthusiasts! In the realm of Microsoft Excel, formulas are the real game-changers. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, let's dive deep into the world of Excel formulas. Question: What's your go-to Excel formula that has been a total game-changer...
  4. Office 2019 Excel Formula

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2019 Excel Formula: I've installed Windows10 / Office 2019 several months ago... Question regarding MS Excel... Why doesn't the formula A work and my work around formula B does? A ='Account Analysis 21'!C34:G34... B ='Account Analysis 21'!C34+'Account Analysis 21'!D34+'Account Analysis...
  5. Office 2019 Excel Formula

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2019 Excel Formula: I've installed Windows10 / Office 2019 several months ago... Question regarding MS Excel... Why doesn't the formula A work and my work around formula B does? A ='Account Analysis 21'!C34:G34... B ='Account Analysis 21'!C34+'Account Analysis 21'!D34+'Account Analysis...
  6. Office 2019 Excel Formula

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Excel 2013

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Excel 2013: using xcel 2013 automatic fill only works in first column. should it work in all columns? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2013/ffdfb336-3be8-4e00-8dec-6ebdd8c702c0
  8. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 problems with excel 2013: Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet. But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them? But what is puzzeling...
  9. On excel 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    On excel 2013: I have had an Excel file which has been accidently being disappeared !!! Any time trying to open it from Recent files, getting a notification that the file could be; moved, renamed or deleted? I cannot find it in recycling bin. a not in the folder. Please let me know how I...
  10. Excel 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excel 2013: My Excel program will not open - it says "it has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly and Excel will need to be closed as a result. Would you like to repair it now?" When I click "repair now" the program just closes. Please can you help...