Windows 10: Excel 2013 spreadsheets

Discus and support Excel 2013 spreadsheets in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having hick-ups in my spreadsheets, ie, copying, pasting, inserting, etc. How can this be resolved?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndyClarkeUY, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Excel 2013 spreadsheets

I am having hick-ups in my spreadsheets, ie, copying, pasting, inserting, etc. How can this be resolved?

:)

AndyClarkeUY, Aug 15, 2021
  2. PatSzweda Win User

PRINTING LABEL IN WORD FROM AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET

We are trying to print labels in word from a spreadsheet in Excel. We have tried copying the spreadsheet to a recipient list but can not get it to work. Is there a way to import the spreadsheet and not retype the information?

PatSzweda, Aug 15, 2021
  3. Excel (2013) issue

Having issues with Excel (2013) .... if I change the font / color / size inside of a cell so that part of the cell is different from other parts inside the same cell, when you reopen that spreadsheet excel re-formats everything after the first change. It
    is reproducible.

Steps to reproduce.

1. Open new spreadsheet.

2. Pick any cell and place text in it. (Does not matter if format is General or Text)

3. Set the entire sheet or entire cell font size and / or color. (Something other than the default Calibri 11)

4. Save and reopen (Everything is fine).

5. Change the color of part of the text in a cell. (Example cell contains "This is a test"), change the color of the letter a.

6. Save and reopen. (Everything after the "a" changes back to Calibri 11 (The default))

Driving me crazy

BennettWetzel, Aug 15, 2021
  4. RobynKerr Win User

Excel 2013 spreadsheets

Lost a very important excel 2013 version spreadsheet!

While trying to save current data on the spreadsheet, Microsoft froze, not responding for several minutes then crashed. When I tried to retrieve this spreadsheet, it was completely replaced by some other inaccessible file and the entire original spreadsheet
    is no where to be found. Tried retrieving previous versions, there are none on the corrupted file that replaced it. Tried previous versions of my spreadsheet on excel program, pop up says the file must have been changed, deleted or corrupted. Tried recycle
    bin, system restore, have run out of ideas. Is there a way to retrieve or recover an excel file that was completely replaced by another, totally different corrupted file?

RobynKerr, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

Excel 2013 spreadsheets

1. Excel 2013 spreadsheets - Similar Threads - Excel 2013 spreadsheets

2. Pinning Excel Spreadsheet to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinning Excel Spreadsheet to the taskbar: This is the second time that an update has occurred and I have lost my ability to show spreadsheets on my Excel taskbar. I cannot drag from File explorer and my Display is setup correct. Can you please tell me how I can get this feature back....
  3. Pinning Excel Spreadsheet to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinning Excel Spreadsheet to the taskbar: This is the second time that an update has occurred and I have lost my ability to show spreadsheets on my Excel taskbar. I cannot drag from File explorer and my Display is setup correct. Can you please tell me how I can get this feature back....
  4. Excel 2013

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Excel 2013: using xcel 2013 automatic fill only works in first column. should it work in all columns? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2013/ffdfb336-3be8-4e00-8dec-6ebdd8c702c0
  5. Excel spreadsheet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel spreadsheet: I can no longer copy my credit card statement into an Excel worksheet so that each charged item appears in a single horizontal cell like I used to be able to do. Instead, the entire list of charges appears in a single vertical row. What can I do?...
  6. Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets: Can someone help me to I presume clear formatting in cells. I'm entering a column of numbers in this case planting space guides for vegetables and every once in awhile a random cell will revert to a date. For example, if you look down the column you see 15-30, 40-50, Oct-15...
  7. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 problems with excel 2013: Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet. But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them? But what is puzzeling...
  8. On excel 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    On excel 2013: I have had an Excel file which has been accidently being disappeared !!! Any time trying to open it from Recent files, getting a notification that the file could be; moved, renamed or deleted? I cannot find it in recycling bin. a not in the folder. Please let me know how I...
  9. Excel 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excel 2013: My Excel program will not open - it says "it has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly and Excel will need to be closed as a result. Would you like to repair it now?" When I click "repair now" the program just closes. Please can you help...
  10. Excel Spreadsheet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel Spreadsheet: A simple xlsm spreadsheet suddenly stopped loading. Clicking on the icon to load, and alternatively clicking on the file itself, the green EXCEL screen shows, It asks to update links, answer as previously is Dont update, then the screen remains blank and nothing happens....