Windows 10: Excel 2013 uninstalled and reinstalled ... worked for a while and now doesn't

Discus and support Excel 2013 uninstalled and reinstalled ... worked for a while and now doesn't in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Office 2013 because Excel wasn't working at all. For a brief time after I reinstalled it, Excel was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YelrishUN, May 18, 2020.

1. YelrishUN Win User

Excel 2013 uninstalled and reinstalled ... worked for a while and now doesn't

I uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Office 2013 because Excel wasn't working at all. For a brief time after I reinstalled it, Excel was working perfectly. Now I'm missingone vertical gridline and several not all horizontal gridlines.

:)

YelrishUN, May 18, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Excel 2013 uninstalled and reinstalled ... worked for a while and now doesn't [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 18, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Excel 2013 uninstalled and reinstalled ... worked for a while and now doesn't [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 18, 2020
  4. Excel 2013 uninstalled and reinstalled ... worked for a while and now doesn't

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Excel 2013 uninstalled and reinstalled ... worked for a while and now doesn't

1. Excel 2013 uninstalled and reinstalled ... worked for a while and now doesn't - Similar Threads - Excel 2013 uninstalled

2. Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2013 Word and Excel: When I try to open either Word or Excel, I get a message 'Something went wrong' . Then I need to close that message and click the icon again, which usually opens the app. I have gone to the Control Panel and 'Repaired' Office 2013 several times, yet the problem exists. Is...
  3. Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2013 Word and Excel: When I try to open either Word or Excel, I get a message 'Something went wrong' . Then I need to close that message and click the icon again, which usually opens the app. I have gone to the Control Panel and 'Repaired' Office 2013 several times, yet the problem exists. Is...
  4. Excel 2013 spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel 2013 spreadsheets: I am having hick-ups in my spreadsheets, ie, copying, pasting, inserting, etc. How can this be resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2013-spreadsheets/40ceb777-1a23-4ff3-a8f4-f7f9ac5b6bb0
  5. Excel 2013

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Excel 2013: using xcel 2013 automatic fill only works in first column. should it work in all columns? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2013/ffdfb336-3be8-4e00-8dec-6ebdd8c702c0
  6. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 problems with excel 2013: Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet. But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them? But what is puzzeling...
  7. On excel 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    On excel 2013: I have had an Excel file which has been accidently being disappeared !!! Any time trying to open it from Recent files, getting a notification that the file could be; moved, renamed or deleted? I cannot find it in recycling bin. a not in the folder. Please let me know how I...
  8. Uninstalled camera because wasn't working, now can reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalled camera because wasn't working, now can reinstall: I have a HPx360 in 2018 and have windows 10. If I remember correctly, when I first bought it and set it up, I chose to disable the camera. I have never used the camera. Now I need to use it, but none of the apps I use for video can detect the camera. So I went through windows...
  9. Reinstalled Windows 10, but now I can't get Office 2013 to work...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Reinstalled Windows 10, but now I can't get Office 2013 to work...: In 2014, I got Office 2013 from my university I installed it on a computer, which then ran Windows 8.1. It later was upgraded to Windows 10, and everything ran fine and dandy. For unrelated reasons, I had to reinstall Windows 10. I made sure to uninstall Office 2013 first,...
  10. Excel 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excel 2013: My Excel program will not open - it says "it has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly and Excel will need to be closed as a result. Would you like to repair it now?" When I click "repair now" the program just closes. Please can you help...