Windows 10: Excel 2016 VBA - VBE6EXT.OLB cannot be loaded followed by Out of Memory

Discus and support Excel 2016 VBA - VBE6EXT.OLB cannot be loaded followed by Out of Memory in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I face the error message when opening VBA in my Excel 2016 64bits. I have tried all the methods available in the internet includes: 1. renaming olb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HenryTan89, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Excel 2016 VBA - VBE6EXT.OLB cannot be loaded followed by Out of Memory

I face the error message when opening VBA in my Excel 2016 64bits. I have tried all the methods available in the internet includes:
    1. renaming olb

2. copy paste the file into Program Files without x86

3. Run sfc and DIMC
    4. adjust ram memory

Please help! Thanks!

:)

HenryTan89, Sep 19, 2018
  2. BrooksyX Win User

Help with Excel VBA Problem?

Can someone help me code the following VBA problem:

"Assume you have a mailing list file. This file is currently the active workbook, and the active worksheet of this book has full name in coloumn starting in cell A1, with the last name last and everything in uppercase letters (such as STEPHEN E. LEE). Write a sub that counts the number of names in the list with last name LEE and then displays the count in a MsgBox. Not that there might be last names such as KLEE, which should not be counted."

Thanks!

BrooksyX, Sep 19, 2018
  3. DDE link in Excel crash when I open VBA in Excel wirh Windows10

Good Morning.

I,ve installed windows 10 about 20 days ago.

I've also Microsoft Excel 2007 and I use much VBA Excel and DDE links in my worksheets in Excel.

Before installing Windows 10 I use Windows XP ( with the same Excel 2007 thet I reinstall on Windows 10)

With Windows XP, some times when I need to change istructions in VBA, also if my worksheets was linked with DDE, I opened VBA VisualBasic and I can work in my VBA application.

No problems.

Now, with windows 10, when I open in Excel Visual Basic java links DDE Excel crash.

All works well ( DDE, Excel, and other software ) but whan I open visualbasic in Excel Java Crash.

Any suggest?

Thanks

GiovanniSmiraglia, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Josje Win User

Excel 2016 VBA - VBE6EXT.OLB cannot be loaded followed by Out of Memory

Storing Pictures in Excel Sheet

Hi Now,

I posted the following on the MSDN Excel forum, and the answer was that the suggested method (in particular the VBA) is not available.

But perhaps there is another way to accomplish the task?

I would be ever so thankfull for a good suggestion

Jos

PS: A have experience with VBA, VBScript

---- previously posted:

Hi,

My boss wants me to buy a PDA with Windows Mobile 6. The customer sends a

"normal" Excel-sheet of objects to be inspected. After loading into to PDA

the workers have to take a picture of objects that fail inspection. The

picture then has to be linked to the Mobile-sheet by means of a hyperlink.

I think this is possible used a bit of VBA in Excel, but does Excel Mobile

support VBA?

--

Jos

Answer something like,

I think a no to that.

Josje, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Excel 2016 VBA - VBE6EXT.OLB cannot be loaded followed by Out of Memory

1. Excel 2016 VBA - VBE6EXT.OLB cannot be loaded followed by Out of Memory - Similar Threads - Excel 2016 VBA

2. vbe6ext,olb não pode ser carregado

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbe6ext,olb não pode ser carregado: devido o arquivo do sistema windows vbe6ext.obl nao pode ser carregado , não consigo editar codigos vba de macros no excel . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbe6extolb-n%C3%A3o-pode-ser-carregado/93bffabe-ff07-4058-b084-49d0c213bde2
  3. vbe6ext,olb não pode ser carregado

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vbe6ext,olb não pode ser carregado: devido o arquivo do sistema windows vbe6ext.obl nao pode ser carregado , não consigo editar codigos vba de macros no excel . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbe6extolb-n%C3%A3o-pode-ser-carregado/93bffabe-ff07-4058-b084-49d0c213bde2
  4. vbe6ext,olb não pode ser carregado

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Excel 2016 Record Macro grayed out!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2016 Record Macro grayed out!: I just bought the Office Home & Student 2019. I have several macros I run but, when I opened the spreadsheets, Macros and Record Macro were greyed out! HOW do I get to Record and Execute my macros??? 169174
  6. Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar: Hello All, I hope everyone is keeping well and safe!! Within the Excel VBA coding window I am unable to horizontally scroll at all, using either, my laptops touchpad (two finger gesture) or a seperate mouse wheel. It's actility pretty frustrating. I am able to press and...
  7. Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel 2016: How can I recover an excel2016 file that will not open maybe corrupt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2016/4ac0eb0f-7f93-4203-ba6e-ee4aa9899ed3
  8. Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel 2016: How do I customize the default date format in Excel 2016 to this -- Mmm dd / yyyy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2016/1e4038d6-9a54-44e0-9556-925b91cef13a
  9. Version 1809 caused out of memory in VBA code in Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Version 1809 caused out of memory in VBA code in Outlook: I got problems with some VBA code I use for Outlook, causing out of memory errors. The code got stuck on this row: Set wdDoc = objOpenInspector.WordEditor After going back to previous Windows 10 version 1803 things are working again. Office version (Office 2016 or Office...
  10. Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel 2016: I've recently installed Office 365 Home (64-bit edition) on a brand new Dell XPS 15 9570 with 32 Gb of RAM and an i7 6-core processor and a 4k screen along with an Nvidia 1050 GPU. However, I've been very disappointed with the performance of Excel on the machine relative to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vbe6ext.olb could not be loaded in excel 2019

2. vbe6ext.olb could not be loaded.I Office 2007

3. vba6ext.olb out of memory windows 10

4. vbe6ext.olb opening excel with macros,
  5. vbe6ext.olb cannot be loaded starting ms excel 2016,
  6. vbe6ext.olb,
  7. could notload vbe6ext.olb,
  8. Can Excel 64-bit run VBE6EXT.OLB,
  9. Excel VBE6EXT.olb could not be loaded,
  10. excel 2016 vba Out of Memory,
  11. access 2016 what is vbe6ext.olb used for,